Chapter 12

"........ Par,Vansh to nhi hai yaha. Yeh mera bhram tha?...."
Closing his eyes, Vansh dropped himself on the floor.
The fact that he was unable to answer the desperate calls of his lady love, filled his heart with sorrow. He heaved out a sigh, when her words started ringing in his ears.

"Haa Riddhima. Vansh nhi hai yaha par. Pagal ho chuki hai tu. Vansh jaa chuka hai. Woh kabhi laut ke nhi aa sakta"

"Itni jaldi haar maan li meri jaan?" He mumbled, trying to pacify himself but then the denial from his inner self made him believe that his this accusation on her is absolutely false.

"Teri aankhon k saamne woh tujhe chod k chala gya"

The pain in his heart, hearing the defeated and dissapointed words of his wife, increased ten folds thus sulking his face down.

"Kuch toh hai jo sahi nhi hai...." He muttered to himself, wiping the little traces off his long lashes.
".....Pareshaan si dikh rahi thi woh, jaise khauf mein ho..."

********

"Aangre Riddhima aise hi nhi aayegi... Kuch aisa karo ki Riddhima ko iss chehre ki hadd se zyada zaroorat ho.." The orders from his Boss was running wild in the bodyguard's brain box, as he honked his horn at the tumbling scooty.

"Aisa kya karoon...." He murmered rotating the steering wheel towards the right, while releasing the accelerator a bit, ".....ki Riddhima bhabhi Vansh bhai se madad lene aa jaaye"

Calculating hard, he overtook the tumbling scooty rode by a newbie, ".....Riddhima bhabhi, tabhi desperate hongi..." Forwarding the gear, he pushed the accelerator. He shifted a bit towards the side, ".......jab family mein se kisi pe aanch aayegi, but aise kisi ko hurt karna......" The question put in a huge dilemma. Wondering how to work out the responsibility given, he didn't realise when a litter of pups came across his car.

"OH NO!!!" Cursing he briskly rotated the steering wheel towards his right and the car went off road.
Rattling against the stony footpath, Aangre pushed the break, but the car didn't stop. He pushed it hard multiple times, but it seemed that the transporter was reluctant to hear his master. "Oh God!! Breaks fail hai.." he breathed out, gulping the lump in his throat.
Running his visionary wild on the road, Aangre spotted a tree and rotating the steering wheel, a bit towards left, he bumped his car on it.

As bumped the car, Aangre got pushed out due to the jerk, as he didn't have his seat belt on.
Loosing the friction off the pebbles, Aangre rolled down the height, just before stopping against the log of the wood, stacked upon each other.

"Ahh" he winced out in pain, "....Yeh...itne saare dogs kaha se beech mein aa gye?" He asked himself while struggled to stand up on his feet.

Jerking his arm- he whined out loud- Aangre moved up to the street. Placing his fingers on his right shoulder, Aangre felt a wet patch. He looked at his fingers to witness blood smeared on them.
Limping, Aangre moved towards his car. Checking it out, he walked past it, calling for a public transport.

***********

"Aangre??" Riddhima shrieked out as she saw her brother-in-law at the entrance, limping, "....Kya hua??!!" She asked reaching him.

"Kuch nhi hua bhabhi, chota sa accident tha.." he informed when Riddhima held his arm, while bringing him into the hall.

"Main first aid box leke aati hoon" she said after helping him in occupying a couch. Glancing at the wound at various places, Riddhima hurriedly turned around to leave, when Aangre held her hand, "Bhabhi iski koi zaroorat nhi hai, rehne dijiye please" he pleaded and left her wrist.