Chapter 41

"Kya soch rahi ho?" Asked Vansh looking at the lost lady sitting on the edge of the bed.

With her black off shoulder kurti, gracing against her skin tone, while those simple straight hairs against the little scrunches in her ear lobe, made her look serene.

How much calmness that little round face of his wife held, even Riddhima didn't have an idea.

Changed into casuals, black shirt-black pant,  Vansh sat beside Riddhima who looked at her with husband with all the love and adoration stored in her. 

"Yahi ki..." Riddhima replied thoughtfully, ".....Humari zindagi mein kitne dino baad khushiyaan aayi hai, Hain na Vansh?" she added lying her head on his shoulder while entwining her left arm around his right.

"Hhmmm..." Vansh hummed resting his head on hers, while his eyes gleamed with happiness.

Noticing the beautiful shine in his orbs, which she missed all this while, Riddhima asked out of curiosity, "Kya?"

"Bachpan mein jab mujhse koi kaam nhi hota tha na... " Vansh started narrating his childhood moment.

"Tumse koi kaam nhi hota tha?" asked Riddhima pursing her lips. 

"Practice makes a man perfect, Riddhima" Vansh asserted confidently.

"Hmm..." Riddhima nodded and then asked, ".....Toh?"

Wrapping his arms around her and then locking her petite body to himself, Vansh continued narrating, ".....Haa toh agar mujhse koi kaam nhi hota tha na, toh Dadi kehti thi ki nazar lag gayi hai. Aur woh nimbu mirchi laake mere sar pe aise ghumati thi....." he copied his Granny's actions, "....aur phir ussey jala deti thi. Aur kehti thi ki saari buri nazaro ko mujhpar se hata diya." he added chuckling while Riddhima peacefully rested her head against his shoulder blade.

"Agar maane jao toh....." He added making his sweetheart crane her neck, ".....Kabir aur Anupriya jo buri nazre humpar lagaye baithi thi, woh aaj khatam ho gyi" he added when a deep calm positivity shadowed his countenance.

But, a tensed up look replaced Riddhima's serenity.

"Kabir....." She took his name when Vansh attention moved down towards her, "....Pta hai Vansh....." she escaped her self out of his arms, but still lingered her fingers to his, ".......ek waqt tha jab yahi Kabir mera sab kuch hua karta tha. Kitne shiddat se main ussey pyaar karti thi" she added when Vansh's face went colourless.

He could very well stopped her from uttering her moments of past by shutting them with his love, but then, it's only him with whom Riddhima can trust her transparency. 
He allowed her to vomit out the negativity and anger in her. 

".....Mera pehla pyaar tha woh......" she continued, ".....Just like a fairy tale. Itni aasani se meri zindagi mein aa gya ki ek pal ke liye toh bharosa hi nhi hua...." Vansh tightened his grip around her shoulder.

"Woh pehla tha jisne mere zindagi ke akelepan ko dur kiya....." Riddhima spoke out in flow when the tightened fingers around her shoulder  immediately loosened, ".....Pehla jissey main sirf aur sirf apna bula sakti thi... "

Riddhima was so lost into her past, that shivering fingers against her shoulder went un-noticed. 
The guilt ridden sulken face of Vansh bent down as Riddhima continued,  ".....Sab kuch kar sakti thi uske liye. Aur usne mujhe....." Riddhima's teeth gritted against each other as her nails bore into Vansh skin,  ".....Itna bada dhoka diya...."

"Woh chala gya" blurted out Vansh when Riddhima jerked her hand off his. 

"I am sorry" she mumbled caressing his hand on which her nail marks were formed. 
"........And I hope woh ab meri zindagi mein kabhi wapas na aaye" Riddhima summed kissing the scratched area of his hand.  

"Kya hua?" She asked cupping Vansh's sulken face,  ".....Chehra utra sa kyun lag raha hai?"

"Riddhima..." Taking her hand in his, Vansh said, ".....meri wajah se tumhari zindagi mein akelepan ke badal cha gye.. "

"Vansh main bhull..." Riddhima immediately tried to cut him off, but Vansh inserted his words, "I know Riddhima...." he pulled her a bit towards him, ".....Tum bhull chuki ho. Par main nhi bhula pa raha....." Riddhima let her head fall down in despair. 

Holding her chin, Vansh made her look up to him when he planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Riddhima closed her eyes in reflex.
He continued, "....Mujhe pta hai, Tum jatati nhi ho, but tum kisi apne ke liye kitna tarasti ho....." Riddhima felt the pit of her stomach doing a somersault. ".....Koi apna jispe tum gussa kar sako....." She stared at him in bewilderment, ".....ussey ruth sako, uska ruthna sehen kar sako, ussey mana sako, ussey manwa sako.."

"Vansh... " she breathed out his name as Vansh stopped for taking a deep breath.

"Isiliye Riddhima....." he knelt down on his knees, while his large palms still engulfing her little ones, ".....agar tumhari ijazat ho toh..." the beating system in her throbed against her ribs, "....Agar. tumhari. ijazat. ho. toh..." he repeated word to word and the pounding chest of hers started shaking like a dry leaf.

"....I want to give you a baby" he completed and Riddhima's eyes stretched to her maximum extent. 

"Vansh?" she whispered out again in astonishment, or better to say, it's the shock that choked her larynx.

How did he know? How did he know that she always wanted a flesh of hers?

"Main Tumhe tumhara ansh dena chachta hoon Riddhima, humara ansh" holding her skull, Vansh expressed again when Riddhima snapped out of her loop.

"Will you be the mother of our child Riddhima?" He asked formally and this was it. Riddhima jumped down on her knees and hugged him tight. 

"...I love you Vansh...." she stated when her almond shaped eyes started streaming, "....I love you so much..." tightened her grip around his neck, Riddhima looked at him with happy tears jiggling, "......Tumhe nhi pta tumne mujhe kitni badi khushi de di aaj... I love you"  saying Riddhima kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too.. " reciprocated Vansh but Riddhima went on showering kisses on his entire profile. 

Her happiness today had no boundaries. God!! She is planning to become Mother or most importantly Vansh gifted her, her motherhood, their parenthood. 

"You ready?" asked Vansh as Riddhima went close to his lips. Waiting for a nod, Vansh minimized the gap between them when Riddhima closed the little gap completely.
Could be said, it was Vansh's way of making Riddhima swift in the first step. 

It was a huge responsibility, parenthood and now way Vansh wanted to shove it to Riddhima. 

On ensuring, that Riddhima endearingly wanted to become a mother, Vansh forwarded the process. 
He moved down to her neck and things went deep and passionate.

That night, the two soul got united, not just the soul, the respective cells mixed with each other to create a beautiful combination of genes.
.
.
.
.
Last Chapter... 💗
Here the story of 'Beautiful Dilemma (The Untold story)' comes to an end.🧡☺ 

What an appealing journey!!😚 All thanks to you all for making it so memorable. 🤗

I am gonna miss so many stuffs 💔
Late night writings and publishes.✍️
Waiting eagerly to read the amazing and motivating comments showered on... 🤳

But anything that starts has come to an end 😩

But then, will be back with other stories too
(Not necessarily RiAnsh😅)

Hope you all will read them and give this much love and support to them too... 💪❤

Hope you all like this chapter.😄

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then..... Bye....

Thank You
.........