Chapter 22

A/N:- This is one of the most important chapter. As in, it plays pivotal role in the whole plot. Hope it keeps you all tight at the edge of your seats. 🤞
Happy reading 😃
.
.
.
.

"Aaaaggggghhhhhhhhh" Pulling his hairs tight, Kabir, banged open his room's door and barged into it with long strides. "Samajhta kya hai woh apne aap ko??" He barked out in frustration.

"Kabir shaant ho jao beta..." Anupriya, who was busy mending his clothes, saw his son, pacing across the room while cursing under her breath, She asked, "...Kya hua?"

"Woh Vihaan...." He screeched on her face, while her mother's nose scrunched, ".....apne aap ko samajhta kya hai?!! Main koi uske haath ki kathputli nhi hoon ki woh jo bolega wahi karna hoga..." he shouted when Anupriya asked in confusion,"Kaun?"

And Kabir took a breath before answering, "Vihaan" He rubbed his face, when Anupriya asked back, "Vihaan?"

"Yeh koi Vansh nhi hai...." He revealed in a lower voice note and Anupriya's eyes bulged out of her sockets, "....Vihaan hai.Vansh ka body double.." He added.

"Kya?" His mother asked flabbergasted.

"Haa...." Licking his lower lip, Kabir pulled out the facts, "....Tabhi hum kabhi Vansh tak nhi pahuch paaye. Vihaan, Vansh bankar hume gumrah karta tha, aur Vansh waha apne deals pure karta tha" Kabir started narrating the back story, that has taken place, one by one.

"Yeh sab tumhe kaise pta chala?" Asked Anupriya clueless about the things unknown to her. The secrets which she wasn't able to reach, even after being the closest to Vansh, her son Kabir got access to those.

"Vihaan ne bataya" replied Kabir shortly bringing his mother out of the loop.

"Saari mehnat Vihaan karta tha, aur Vansh deals ke maze leta tha...." Informed Kabir, "...Baat tab bigdi jab Vihaan ko Riddhima pasand aa gyi. Vansh ne yeh promise kiya tha Vihaan se ki...." Kabir narrated but Anupriya still looked as if she is trying to process the things. She didn't have a single access to it.
Though she did get confused at Vansh spur appearance and secretive vanishes, but never imagined in her dreams that there could be two man of alike physicality. She always was in a myth that Vansh used secret passages.
Maybe that's why he never allowed people to walk into them. Maybe he accommodated Vihaan there.

"......woh mandap mein Vihaan ko apni jagah lene dega...." Kabir continued.

"Shayad... isiliye Vansh ne, teen din mein Riddhima ke saamne marriage proposal rakha....??" Asked Anupriya with an air of uncertainty.

"Absolutely" Kabir nodded his head in positive. He continued, ".....but as usual Vansh ne dhoka de diya. Usne Vihaan ko penalty charge dekar.. kuch 50 lakh.. ussey deal se sign off kar diya...." Kabir revealed.

"....Phir..." Asked Anupriya inquisitively.

".....Par Vihaan ko Riddhima chahiye thi. Usne Vansh ko khatam karne ki kasam usi din kha li...." He said and sat on the bed with a thud.

"Khahani aachi thi.." Anupriya said, pulling Kabir's attention towards her, and folded her arms across her chest, ".....appealing bhi thi, isiliye puri suni..." she added making Kabir look at her in disbelief.

"Yeh kahani nhi hai" Kabir retorted immediately.

"Toh tumne pucha nhi.." Taking a place beside his son, Anupriya asked, "....achanak se usi din Vihaan waha kaise pahuch gya? Aur tumhare plan ke baare mein ussey kaise pta chala?" she added while resting her chin on her knuckles.