Chapter 34

"Aapne aisa kyun kiya Vansh bhai?" He asked as Vansh rushed into the dark room, "....Kyun apne rishtey ki bali chadhayi?" he added.

"Maine aisa kuch nhi kiya Aangre!!" annoyed at his junior's sudden throw of questions, Vansh snapped out.

"Khud ko Vansh proof karne ke bahut tarike the aapke paas....." Aangre continued complaining as Vansh occupied his seat, while his fingers continually tapped on it's handle, "....Shivir was on our side...." He added pulling Vansh's attention towards him, "....Phir aapne kyun mujhe accident waali baat sabke saamne laane ko kaha?"

*"Kabir will be prepared Aangre...." putting a hand on his shoulder, Vansh continued, "....I am sure he preparing to keep himself on guard"

"Toh.. Ussey aap par shaq hai?" Aangre asked.

"Positive...." replying Vansh sat on the edge of the table, "....Uski aankhon mein maine Vihaan ke liye shaq dekha hai"

Nodding his head, Aangre asked further, "....Toh aap kya chahte hai?"

Taking a deep breath, Vansh dictated his plan, "....Ki tum mujhe Vansh proof karne ke liye accident waali baat police ke saamne lekar aaoge" completed Vansh making Aangre loose his mind, "What??!!"

"That's my order" Vansh ceased the deal.

"Kya karta Shivir?!...." Vansh questioned back, "....Kabir ke video ko fake bata deta...." Vansh shrugged his shoulder, "....Aur ek baar aisa ho jata na Aangre toh Monisha bhabhi uski sabse badi target hoti" he briefed.

"Monisha Bhabhi?" asked Aangre as the new name off his lips scrunched his nose.

"Shivir ki wife" replied Vansh shortly.

"Par Vansh bhai.." licking his lower lip, Aangre fidgeted with his fingers, "...Ab Riddhima Bhabhi... " he asked with an unusual fear depicting in his voice.

"Uske liye sach janna sabse zyada zaroori hai Aangre...." Vansh reasoned out his actions, "... kyunki main nhi chahta ki iss baar..." gulping the formed lump in his throat, Vansh added holding on his hope, "...agar..." he shrugged his shoulder before continuing, "....toh main chahta hoon ki humare rishte ki buniyaad sach par tike"

Smacking his forehead lightly, Vansh resumed when the corner of his eyes welled up, "....Riddhima ko samajhna hoga Aangre ki main kaun hoon. Mera kaam kya hai, aur ek Mafia ki zindagi kya hoti hai" lightly tapping his wedding ring against the glass table, Vansh wiped off the flowing colourless liquid.
"I am not that Prince Charming she is waiting for.... " Vansh concluded plastering a smile whereas his orbs speaking some other emotions. Sniffing up the mucous formed in his nose, Vansh's lips quivered in hurt.

"Vansh bhai" Aangre muttered placing a comforting hand on his Boss's shoulder. 

*************

Meanwhile, when Aangre was bursting Vansh's head with a number of questions whilst witnessing his pain, Ishani stepped into her brother's room when he stomped out handling the divorce papers to his poor wife. 

The heartbroken figure looked physically ill, equally, as her face was buried between her knees. Clutching the court papers in his hand, Riddhima sobbed her heart out when words of Ishani put a break to her reverie, "Vansh bhai ne phirse tumse jhoot kaha Riddhima"

Frowning Riddhima looked up at Ishani who managed to take a seat beside her. Her right hand protectively placed on her baby bump.