Chapter 7

(A/N:- Please read announcement box, prior to start)

...........

"Boss?"

"Haa Aangre bolo, kya information mili?" Vansh asked not looking towards his bodyguard. He looked quiet absorbed in a file when his reverie was broken by the call on his junior.

"Boss woh..." Aangre spoke shifting at his place. He looked towards his sides licking his dry lips.

"Hmm...?" Vansh asked still absorbed in his business papers, "What was their relationship?" He snapped the file close and looked at Aangre who shifted taking few steps back.

"Bhabhi aur Kabir...." Aangre gulped the lump formed in his throat, ".......ek dusre se pyaar karte the...." the pit of his stomach churned as the the inquisitive looking face of his Boss soon turned expressionless, ".....the aur dono shaadi karne waale the" and now completely pale and white.

Vansh suddenly turned around facing his back towards Aangre, "Puri kahani batao Aangre", Vansh ordered.

Wiping the corner of his eyes, Aangre continued, ".....Kabir as a P.T teacher, Secondary school mein kaam karta tha...." He gulped again and shifted towards his Boss, "..... jo bilkul working women hostel k bagal mein hai. Kabir aur Riddhima bhabhi ki relationship 3 saal chali aur phir dono ne ek dusre ko propose kiya aur bahut jald shaadi karne wale the...." Aangre hurried with his words, as if his life was dependent on them. The faster he speaks, the more his life span increases.

He continued, "......Hostel mein sabkon yahi yakeen tha Riddhima bhabhi aur Kabir ki shaadi hone wali hai, shock unhe tab laga jab, bhabhi ne achanak se aapse shadi kar li...." He completed looking at his Boss intently from behind, ready to face his wrath of outburst, but rather Vansh remained as calm as a sea.

He expected a growl, his nasty temper to shower upon the materialistic things of this room, upon him, though he would never complain against it, after all his Boss is like his big brother. He has every right to....
                         .....But, the reactions now are too strange to decipher.

"Aangre ek kaam karo..." Dictated Vansh pulling his bodyguard out of the trance, ".....Meri shaadi ki saari cctv footage le kar aao.  Hall, Garden, entrance, backyard har jagah, yaha tak ki terrace ki bhi"

"Okay Boss" Aangre nodded his head without questioning a word.

After all, the tide which is building up in his President's heart is not unpredictable or unknown to him.

Gearing up the engine, Aangre glanced at the laptop once again before pressing the accelerator, "pta nhi Boss kaise react karenge" he muttered to himself in trepidation.

"Boss?" Called out Aangre, pushing the door open, as he reached his destination.

"Dikhao Aangre...." was Vansh's direct order to him, "....Kya hua tumhe itna paseena kyun aa raha hai?" He asked eyeing him while extending his hand for the laptop.

Those piercing eyes of his Boss on him was enough to make him understand that Vansh as already sensed the fear that is bubbling inside him.

"Nhi Boss woh...." Aangre wiped the sweat beads on his forehead with the cuff of his coat, "....garmi bahut hai bahar, isiliye.."