Chapter 10 - New Found Fame

COMMENT // VOTE // FAN // SHARE

Spread the love xxx

**********************************

How long have you been together?

Are you official?

Are you living together?

Have you met his family?

Have you done the deed?

Where is your relationship now?

Blah. Too much question.

I went out wearing leggings and Logan’s shirt with converse and keys to my hand to buy some milk. But when I reached the curb out of my house paparazzi came flying like daggers asking me questions that are even too personal to answer. I covered my face with my hand and ran through the groceries. People who are shopping shot me curious looks. Who said being famous is easy?

Well I’m not that famous. Just some pawn people began to be curious with as the news of Logan and I dating flew six months ago. We’ve been dating a year already, but since Logan can’t hide me any longer, our little privacy has to go. Though both of us make it to a point where we don’t post too much about ‘us’ so people won’t have anything to gossip about.

I pant a little as I pulled the cart and start with my long list of groceries. I have to buy more since Logan eats and sleeps at my house though we haven’t even discussed the moving in together part. I pulled out my phone as it beeped wildly.

LoganLerman: @FoundAliceGrent I hope shopping  for my food would be easy for you. I was told you were mobbed. Haha! Love you babe! Xxx

Ugh. His tweet will make the headlines again. But I can’t resist replying.

@LoganLerman Please rescue me L

I laughed at myself and our childish ways. I pushed my cart a little further and it bumped someone.

“Gosh sorry! I’m being clumsy. I’m so sorry.” The man looked back at me. And to my surprise, it was Dave.

“Alice?!” he approached me. I felt like a cute little deer trapped in a corner by a lion ready to devour me.

“Hi Dave.” I wasn’t planning to prolong the conversation. I tried to move my cart a little but his cart blocked it already.

“How are you? Oh god. I’ve heard so much about you as you know, you’re already a celebrity.” He laughed.

“What?! No.” I tried to keep is minimal. I don’t want to be caught talking to him, not even Logan. He’ll go ballistic if he sees me talking to Dave. He’s the jealous type but never confronts anyway. One time before, I was talking to Lou, who is gay but Logan didn’t new, he didn’t talk to me for a whole week.

“Ha! Denial. So how’s you and your celebrity boyfriend?” he moved closer and stepped back a little.

“We’re good. Going strong I must say.” He moved three steps close and now just an inch of air separates us.

“Better than me?” He stroked my cheeks and I turned red. Not from love, or sparks or embarrassment, but from hatred. He used me one night, dumped me and never talked to me again. Now he’s sending signals? What do I look like to him? Would he think that I’d beg him to want me? NEVER!

I moved farther. “Dave, don’t even think about it. Now if you’ll excuse me I have groceries to do.” I u-turned my cart but before I could move forward, I felt strong hands grabbing me from behind.

“Not so fast hotness.” He chuckled and I struggled. Dave is a strong man but thank god I was able to free myself by extreme and manic wiggling.

“Stay away from me!” I stormed off. “Feisty, I like that!” He shouted.

***

“Baby I’m home!” I shouted out letting Logan know I’m home. I heard the bathroom door open as I put down the grocery bag.

His eyes were bloodshot and the steam coming out from his body let me know that he was from a hot shower, which he only does when he’s at the top of his anger.

“Logan? Have I done something?” I rubbed his hot arm.

He didn’t answer but instead he just looked me straight in the eyes. I can truly know there are tears coming down his face but blended with water from the shower. I side glanced at the coffee table and saw his phone on the floor blinking with a broken screen. I moved to pick it up and turned it on. The next thing I saw didn’t even shocked me.

***

“Logan, I know you won’t believe something like this.” I sat down the bed while he was changing in fron of me. I’ve seen Logan’s body, heck I’ve even touched it. But we never got to the point where we’re going to do it.

“Then what is that?!!!” his voice raised higher this time.

“Would you calm down and listen to me?” I can see his left hand is shaking. I know he is extremely angry and shouting at him won’t do anything. So I decided to be calm at this kind of situation.

He went near me and I held his trembling hand. I pulled him closer and invited him to seat at the edge of the bed. Thankfully, he followed but his body is rigid. Millions of thoughts are running in his head. Poor Logan.

“Are you running off with him?” Logan asked with anger in his voice. He looked at his already cracked phone and threw it again, this time totally killing the phone.

“Shh. Baby please listen to me okay?” I hugged his body from behind.

“I went to grocery earlier and I ran into Dave. I didn’t plan on staying for long. I just wanted to be polite and say hi. He asked me about you and us and I told him we’re getting stronger. Then he asked me if he was better. But I told him to stay away from me. He didn’t listen. As I was about to walk out, he grabbed me from behind. And that’s why that picture looked like that. I struggled to get out of his grip and finally I got out. Baby you don’t have to worry about anything. Okay?” I gave him my most reassuring smile.

“Is he better?” this is what I hate most when Logan is angry. He can’t hear you explaining. His mind filters the worst lines. Ugh.

“No one’s better than you Logan. Doesn’t mean he’s my first he is better. You are the best and the better and the most better.” I rubbed his chest. I can feel the fast beating of his heart from the tip of my fingertips.

“But we haven’t done it yet.” His eyes looked so lost as he faced me.

“It’s not important Logan. As long as we love each other, we’ll get there eventually.” I smiled at him pecking his lips a little longer.

“What if I ask it now?” his anger is subsiding thank God. He looked at my like a lost puppy.

“I will give myself to you anytime Logan. But not now that you are angry. I want you to have it because we love each other not because you are threatened by someone.” I opened my arms into a hug and he slipped it.

“I’m sorry baby. I just get so jealous.” He cupped my whole body with his hand. He rocked me slowly and kissed my forehead.

“You’re forgiven Logan. But I guess we have to buy you a new phone.” His eyes lit up as he heard the word ‘forgiven’.

“But I will not kiss you until you smile.” I walked slowly reaching the door knob but his hands pulled me and lay me on the bed. His smile is beaming from ear to ear. I smiled too knowing it’s for me.

“You’re mine Alice. Only mine.” He snuggled his nose down to my neck which made me shiver a little.