Chapter 11 - Grace Under Forgiveness

Guys, this will be my last update for now. I'll be back on monday or tuesday. And i'll post an update.

So pleaseee :) Share this story to reach a number of reads to keep myself motivated to write more stories. HAHA.

Thank you for those who voted. It meant so much.

****

6 photos with a journal – deadline today 5pm.

Email it to me dear. Thank you

                -k

Now I have to pass the journal which is easy by the way. But I have to capture six pictures to write about and the visitors are not as many as usual. I grabbed my camera and started snapping pictures when blonde haired lady caught my view.

No way.

What is this? throwback Thursday? Yesterday it was Dave and now it’s Lea?

I looked at her and noticed three small children grabbing her shirt. They are all girls and blonde just like her. I don’t know what has gotten into me but my feet moved towards them.

“Lea? Is that you?” the girl looked back and gave me a sly expression.

“Alice? Gosh haven’t seen you in a while!” she hugged me and I hugged her back. I missed her so much but my anger must have covered all those things.

“Gosh I am so embarrassed right now. I have some explaining to do. Gosh I am as bad as fuck.” She placed her hands on her head revealing the lined in her forehead. Three pairs of eyes looked at us with wonder and question.

“By the way, Alice, these are my daughters, they are triplets. Lina, Leston and Ladee.” Cute fingers reached me and I welcome the all. She placed each of her babies in the stroller for triplets and begand sighing while I was silent the whole time.

“God, you must hate me so much. Before I start my speech Alice, know that I am very sorry and I hope that you forgive me which is I don’t really expect of course from the things I have done to you but know that I am a changed person already.” She caught her breathe and spoke again.

“I am so sorry for making Dave flirt with you and take your virginity. It was all me. I was so jealous of how pretty you are that all the boys I date would always, always date me because I am friends with you.” She must have heard my gasp.

“I was so angry and frustrated that I promised to sleep with him if he sleeps with you. I know it was immature of me. When you saw us at Starbucks, I actually planned it because I know you love to relax there. And my timing got hit. I called Dave as soon as I saw your car pass our house and I rushed up there with Dave to look like we got there earlier. Alice. I am so sorry for all the pain I caused you. I am so selfish and immature and stupid. But karma has its way. Though I am trying to look at it positively.” She glanced at her triplets smiling innocently.

We sat silently for a while as I process the things Lea told me. Dave never liked me. But Lea was jealous of me. I finally broke the silence. “So what’s Sam’s deal?”

She laughed from a memory. “I don’t know Alice. I am always creeped out by her. She seems so angry all the time.” And we both laughed. I eyed the triplets and Lea must have understood.

“I fell inlove with this boy month after graduation. I changed myself and thought of you. I wanted to be like you, pure, smart, pretty and kind. But I guess karma must have to balance out everything. I can’t get away from the consequences of my actions. He was the boy version of me. Even when we were official, he would still flirt and sleep with other girls which I choose to be blind because I loved him that much. Once day I told him I was pregnant. He told me it’s not his and that I must be sleeping around. He didn’t believe me. So he asked me to get out of his house or do abortion. If that happened to the old me, I must have followed the option on abortion because I was so scared to be alone. But I packed my bags and went home.” She was crying from the memory. I tapped her back and hugged her a little.

                “I was so depressed Alice and I wanted to call you because you will know what to do. But I can’t face you. I have no guts to face you because I am ashamed by what I have done. Months passed when I was just one month before labor, he called. He told me he’s sorry and that he wants me back. I believed it because I knew him and he is sincere. He told me he’ll pick me up at my house. But weeks passed he never showed up. I cried so much Alice, knowing that he betrayed me again. That I was foolish to believe him. But I received a phone call telling me that he was killed. I never knew he was a gang member Alice. His best pal told me when he knew I was pregnant, he had to act like an asshole because the other gang might put me and the my baby in great danger.” She calmed down a little bit.

“He even left a letter under the mattress of our bed which I just found out after his death. He explained it all Alice. Fate played me like I once did to you and I know I deserve all of it.”

I looked at her and felt undecided to what to say. But I opened my mouth and let my heart speak out.

“I was broken Lea but it’s all in the past now. We can never change it. And you don’t deserve those things Lea. We might have been better if you were a little bit nicer to me but you don’t deserve all of that. The good thing is you’ll move on to life knowing that the father of these three little angels loved you enough to sacrifice his life for yours and them. Never forget that.” I held her hand tightly.

“I am sorry Alice. For everything.” “I forgive you Lea.” And we hugged each other knowing that our shoulders are now lighter and our hearts are happier.

“But oh, I happened to meet him days ago. Was that you?”

“No, that was all him I guess.” Sudden flash of worry crossed her face.

 **

A little cliffhanger haha <3

See you soon. Hope this gets many reads. Thanks!!! <3