Chapter 13 - Beach waves

Hello guys! I'm back to updating and I don't know when to end the story so I'll be writing another chapter after I post this one. Anyway, thank you for reading my story and I'm gonna write a new one soon :)

COMMENT/VOTE

************

I arrived at this small house behind Lea’s family resort yesterday. She offered me to stay at this house temporarily as I re-think my life decisions. The house looked like a cottage but inside it’s bigger and it’s blue. I laughed a little. It reminded me of Logan’s eyes. Blue, deep sea blue. Oh crap! I’m at the beach now and the color will just remind me of him.

But you have to know that your world and everything you see doesn’t revolve around him. You have to realize that since he is that to you. My inner self screamed.

When I agreed to date him, my world fell apart and became his. Now it’s just apart, not anymore his. Was it me? Did he cheat because of me? Was I not enough? For obvious reasons, I know I am not the prettiest or even sexy or hot. I’m lower than that. But I thought I was more than that, or he made me feel like I was more than that. It was just days after Logan admitting of cheating. And his twitter is now filled with questions about that girl since paparazzi must have snapped a picture of them kissing. Mentions flooded me too asking if we broke up or are we together still. I would like to know also, if we are still together.

I sat at the hammock scrolling my feed when I saw Logan’s update.

Logan Lerman: Grateful for the @Vogue opportunity! But it would be best if I can celebrate it with you. Where are you?

Attached is his picture wearing suit and tie looking as hot as always but no smiles. I zoomed it in and I can see the sadness in his eyes. The succeeding pictures were the same. Posted by the people who must have attended the event and tagged him, he was there with the people but never smiling.

I was surprised when someone DMed me. It as from Logan

Logan Lerman: I bought you a dress, thinking you would go with me at the Vogue party. But I came home and you were gone. I am so sorry. I was such dick. No, I’m more than that. I cheated..

And attached was the picture of a strapless red dress with beading across the belly in a box designed by Vera Wang.

A pang of guilt hit me like a wrecking ball on high speed. But I can’t face him. Knowing that he cheated. It must be shallow of me to run away because my boyfriend kissed someone, but the pain of being cheated, left and abandon hunts me. I love Logan but I need time to fix the issues I have with myself. I can forgive him but he has to earn my trust.

I tucked my phone in my pocket and started to walk through the sea shore. The wind playing on my hair made me feel alive again, knowing that somewhat I am still breathing.

I must have walked for an hour until I felt my legs getting tired. I looked back at the setting sun and decided to take a picture.

When I got back to the house, I sat silently and opened my twitter.

I haven’t replied to any of Logan’s tweets. But I read them again and again.

I decided to post the photo without revealing my location and typed “Thinking…”  as my caption.

The replies where coming so fast that I decided to shut off my phone and go to bed.

And surprisingly, I slept in peace.