Chapter 22 - Wild fire

*Clothing reference on the side*
For Logan's outfit and Alice's hair

https://emmanueltjiya.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/peuf_20141013_809.jpg

http://www.easy-hairstyles.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/wedding-hairstyles-14.jpg

******

I looked at me feet as it took its first step on to the red carpet. As if on cue, the blinding lights faced me and suddenly, camera flashes made me dizzy. After being with Logan for so long, I managed to stay under the radar and right now, I am not used to having all this attention.

I am wearing this dark blue strapless gown with silver lining which sparkles when light hits it paired with a silver stilettos just enough for me to walk like a human and avoid stumbling.

Logan is breathtaking. He is so gorgeous on his gray suit which complemented his eyes.

He placed his hand on my waist and guided me on the carpet.

Trail of microphones and camera was pointed at me. But more are pointed at my left. There were camera flashes here and there and I looked at Logan with worried look on my face, he smiled back at me making me feel like I can take over the world. Then I faced the cameras smiling.

A reporter approached us and asked a series of question.

"How's your first time attending Oscars and being Logan's date?" he posed the mic at me.

"I-I feel happy and o-overwhelmed at the same time. But I am glad Logan's here to keep me still." I can see Logan blushed and I chuckled a little.

The reporter noticed my dazzling ring and his eyes widened.

"Is it what I think it is?" he asked Logan. "Is it?" is all Logan answered. Both of us smiled at each other and continued to walk.

**

I opened my laptop expecting to see pictures of us on the carpet being tweeted. But to my surprise, I photo of me getting out of the car was retweeted many times as my hand is encircled and zoomed out in the lower side of the picture exposing my ring for everyone to see.

Are you engaged?

When did Logan asked you?

Is this true?

Lovely ring..

So jelous right now!

So many questions. I sighed and took out my phone where I saved Jackie's pictures of us when Logan proposed. I posted the picture of Logan and I hugging, added the date of the proposal and hit post.

**

News scattered like wildfire on the internet and Logan is laughing at my reaction right now. We just had sex for the third time tonight, which Logan likes to call exercise. I opened my laptop after Logan received a phone call asking him for an interview.

"This is crazy baby. It's all over the internet. Your fans will kill me." He laughed more. I looked horrified and at the same time overwhelmed.

"Don't stress yourself baby." He rubbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"No, no more round four. You are abusing you powers." I told him sternly. He put out a pout and a sad face which made my heart flutter. I peck his lips and went to shower.