Chapter 20 - First

*This chapter is sort of Rated R. Read at your risk.*

He moved his hand up to my back and pulled me closer to him, if it’s even possible. I let my hand roam his sides and rub it gently. He finally reached my bra and unclasped it. In any day, I would probably throw a pillow at him for doing it or reaching this close, but right now I am enjoying this new found boldness and let him do what he wants.

Logan stood a little without breaking the kiss. He lifted me up and before I knew it I was slumped in bed. He looked at me. No he stared at my body with passion and lust on his eyes. He’s breathing heavily and took his shirt off. He yanked my already loose bra inside my shirt and shifted my position higher in bed. He hovered but making his hands as support.

“You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met Alice.” He whispered enough for me to hear as he continued to trail his kisses on my neck down to my chest.

I thank the heavens for the dim light in our room so I won’t be conscious of my body.

He removed my blouse making us both topless. He continued to kiss me and stopped immediately.

He stared again for a minute which made me conscious. I felt so bare and vulnerable. I was about to cover my breast when he held my hand to his.

“Don’t. You’re so beautiful baby. I can’t get over the fact that you accepted me and we belong to each other. I love you Alice. I am crazy in love with you.”

What red is redder than tomato? Because that’s what my cheeks look like right now. He leaned down again and kissed me harder.

I reached for his pants and I can feel the hardness pressing against it.

My hands are shaking and I feel embarrassed about this. This is the first time in two and a half years that we reached this far. Usually I would have stopped us earlier in the couch but this time, I think I am ready.

He’s totally naked while I still have my panties on. He rubbed my legs making me shiver a little. It feels so right with him unlike with Dave before.

I pulled his hair closer to my face making it hard to breathe. He broke off the kiss and gasped for air.

He looked me straight in the eyes asking for permission to go on further. I nod and he kissed the sweet spot on my neck just above the shoulders. I closed my eyes welcoming the overwhelming feeling.

I rubbed his and he let out a loud moan which turned on the faucet in my lady part.

He is big and I am liking the hardness. It makes me feel dominant. He yanked out my panties and trailed kissed from my breasts down to my stomach… down to there.

I arched my back from the sudden feeling of pleasure. He licked it like his life depends on it. I can feel his other hand loosening me to prepare me for his. He licked the insides of my thigh which gave me electric shock all over my body. He went back to my neck and whispered.

“I love you Alice Grent. I am all yours and I’ll be gentle baby.” He kissed me hard while I can feel something entering me. I accidentally bit his lip hard as he entered.

What I said about him being big is an understatement.

I moan with the feeling of ecstasy burning through my veins. He grunted and moaned simultaneously calling my name in between. I clawed his back and he went to and fro.

He went slowly which makes me shake inside. I can feel myself swell and drip wet.

Then he went faster and I feel like going crazy. Why haven’t I let myself do this before with him? This feels good… no better than any sex I ever had.

I can feel that my nails are digging on his back but he never seemed to mind. I closed my eyes and he pushed his tongue on my mouth.

LOGAN’s POV

I anticipate the pain as she digs her hands on my back but all I feel now is intense pleasure. I can’t believe that she’s letting me now. The most beautiful girl I’ve ever met is giving herself to me, this time no doubts, no reservations, just all of her. It makes me happy and swell inside because she is finally fully trusting me after what happened in her past. I can’t blame her.

All I feel now is love and happiness. I know she loves this time too. I can see it in her eyes.

She moaned again as I entered faster and I swear I am so turned on right now. I love her so much and I will be the best for her.

She pants harder and her abdomen tensed. She’s coming. I thrust faster and harder. Her eyes shot open and I looked at her with love. We both moaned loud as both of us came.

This is our first with each other. And it makes me happy… no, overjoyed.