~ Sunki ~

Sunoo POV:

      I inwardly groaned. My head is full of images of myself with Ni-ki, flashing through my mind, not leaving me alone. I can't sleep. I also know that it is about the time when Ni-ki will come cuddle with me. As if on cue, I feel the bed shake as Ni-ki climbs up the ladder to my bed, wrapping his arms and legs around my torso. I blush and try to calm my beating heart. 

      I desperately hope that Ni-ki can't feel my chest beating, but to no avail. I hear him ask, "Sunoo hyung, are you okay? Your chest feels like it just ran a marathon? I know you are awake." "I was just scared because I thought I heard something, but it turns out it was just you walking over here and climbing up the ladder to my bed." I am so glad it is dark so he cannot see me blushing.

      "Okay. I love you Sunoo hyung, you are the best sunshine ever!" I sighed to myself. He always told me he loved me before we went to sleep, but I knew it was only because he viewed me as a brother, a best friend. He would probably be disgusted if he found out I was gay. 

Ni-ki POV:

      I hope Sunoo hyung is okay. He has been acting weird around me for a while. I just want to cuddle with him all the time. But he probably doesn't love me back. I wish I could just call him a baby and tell him I love him all the time without it being weird, but he will be grossed out when he finds out I like guys and not girls. I don't want to ruin or friendship. 

      I am guilty that I scared Sunoo earlier. Maybe I shouldn't come to his room. But Heedeung hyung is not cuddly. He just turns around and makes me cuddle with his back. Jungwon hyung is too busy whispering to me how beautiful Heedeung hyung and Jay hyung are. I wish he would just confess to them because I know that they all like each other. 

      That is the good part of being the maknae of the group. I have an excuse to sleep with everybody, and then they think I am asleep and then they start whispering how beautiful their crushes are. I also just learned that Belift Lab and Bighit (Hybe Labels) have now made it okay for their artists to have relationships with anybody. I am so glad. I needed this permission to confess to Ddeunoo (did I spell it right?) hyung. He is so cute! 

      I know that Jake and Sunghoon both like each other. I learned that Sunghoon hyung thinks that Jake hyung is the cutest, kindest person ever, and has a beautiful, small face. It was cringe to listen to him simping over someone that wasn't himself. Jake thinks that Sunghoon has the sexy, but cute charisma. I mean, Jake is known for liking everybody, so it was okay when he talked about Sunghoon I guess, but then, he starting telling me I was so cute and he didn't want me to grow up.

      Heeseung hyung likes Jay hyung because he is so responsible and always acts introverted, but is really kind. *barf* He likes Jungwon hyung because he has a cute face and a good charisma. Jay and Jungwon like Heeseung because he is responsible and Jungwon especially likes Heeseung because he was really brave and made the staff let them light the candles for his 18th birthday. Jay likes Jungwon, but can't explain why. Long story short, I listened to them all melting in their beds thinking about each other just to figure one thing out: they all like each other.

      I have come to a big conclusion. I am going to try and do a Vlive tomorrow and ask Sunoo to join me. I am going to confess, and ask him to be my boyfriend. 

Author's POV:

As everybody slept, they dreamt of being in the arms of their lovers.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Six hours later...

Ni-ki's POV:

      I am telling fans that I will be right back to get Sunoo. I quietly ask the staff to make sure my other evil hyungs do not take over the Vlive when they came back from practice. I walk into the kitchen and see Sunoo half asleep with a cup of water. He looked so cute! I went behind him and gave him a back hug. "Sunoo hyung! I have a Vlive going and I want you to come join me!" "M'kay." my sunshine replied, really tired. He grabbed onto my shoulder as he got off the high chair lined up against the counter (the chair that was taller than him, hehehe). 

TXT and EN- BxB Oneshots (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें