~ Jaywon ~

requested by motrlvr_

    "Will y'all just stop flirting." Jake said, making a funny face and causing the other members to laugh. 

    "We are NOT flirting." Sunoo said with a bright smile, his cheeks still pink from laughing. 

    "Yeah, 'cause you totally aren't laying on everyone's laps and giggling at everything y'all are saying." Jake joked, and Sunoo flushed a crimson red once again. 

    "Can you both just shut up. I want to watch the movie, thank you very much." Heeseung said grumpily, doe eyes wide as he stared at the bright screen in front of them. His back was against the edge of the couch, figure set into a relaxed position. 

    "I can't even see the movie because Jungwon's big head is in the way." Sunghoon said jokingly. 

    "Sorry." Jungwon said, rearranging so that everyone could see. He leaned against Heeseung's side and pulled his phone out of his pocket while the movie continued. 

    The young leader tuned out all other noises and logged into his social media, scrolling through his notifications. He frowned slightly at the comments on his latest picture. There were more hate comments than on his previous photos, and he examined the picture. The longer he looked at it, Jungwon began to realize that the haters might be correct. He noticed all his flaws in it, like how his smile didn't seem real, and that it looked fake. 

    "WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!" Ni-ki screamed in his ear. 

    "What? What?" he jumped up. 

    "You need to go to your bed. You fell asleep an hour ago, Jungwon." Heeseung said, turning off the TV. 

    "Yeah yeah yeah whatever." he grunted, letting sleep slowly pull him away.

    "HEY!!!!" Ni-ki shouted again. He opened his eyes and glared. 

    "Shut up, please." He added the 'please' after a moment's silence. Jungwon closed his eyes again and relaxed.

    "WHO'S GOING TO TAKE JUNGWON TO BED?" Ni-ki asked, smirking when Jay got up. "Oh, of course." The others tried to hold in their snickers, but Jay just ignored them.

    "Come on, Jungwon. Let's go." He whispered, lifting him up by his waist and resting Jungwon's head on his shoulder. Jay set Jungwon on the bed and pulled the blankets over him. 

     "Goodnight." Jay said, ruffling his hair before walking to his own room. 

     "Hey Jungwon, time to get up!" Jay said, running into the leader's room. He stopped when he saw dried tears on his face. The man stirred in his sleep but did not get up. Jay wondered what had bothered him, so he took his phone and opened it. Jungwon's social media page opened, showing a picture of himself and some hate comments underneath it. 

     "Oh my god." Jay mumbled to himself, turning off the phone and setting it down on the bedside table. He shook Jungwon awake and held him tightly. "Jungwon-ie, it's okay. Don't listen to them, they are just jealous." 

     "But they are right about it. I actually look bad." Jungwon cried on the older's shoulder as he comforted him. 

     "I think you're amazing and look so handsome." He rubbed his back until Jungwon's crying was reduced to sniffles and then went away. 

     "Thank you." Jungwon said, getting up and hugging Jay, who smiled. 

     "Of course."