~ Heehoon ~

Peeps, I had accidentally mixed up character traits in the oneshot requested by @alittleaussieboy and I feel bad about it, so I am redoing it kind of but it is different. Same setting, there is a war, so don't be confused please. Enjoy, and I am sorry!

(Warning: there is blood and graphic scenes)

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Sunghoon POV:

      All I could do was run. They were coming. I fled my house with my sister running at my side, but she did not make it very far. I heard a gunshot and soon found her laying down on the ground, lifeless, bleeding from the back of her head and another bullet in the back of her neck. "YEJI!" I screamed, and knew that it was no use to run. What was the point anyway, when my best friend had just fallen dead on the road? There was no use in living anymore, even if I did escape this place, I had no one to turn to. "No, no, no, no!" I shouted, kneeling down beside her, tears pouring out of my eyes. What had she done to deserve this... Yeji, come back.

      Soon, I felt myself being hoisted up under my arms and having them being held behind me. I saw some masked men dragging my sister away from me. "NO! Put her down now! YEJIIIIIIIII!" I screamed, thrashing, even though I knew it was no use. All people in this town knew where the killed people went after being taken by the En- Army. They were taken to a burning site back in their hometown, where the leader of this gang would watch the bodies burn in front of him. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck, and I was falling into dark feathers, far, far, far down, into a soft pillow of clouds. Then, I blacked out.

Heeseung POV:

      "Well, did you find someone Jay?" I called to my friend who was in a town a couple hundred miles away. "Yes, there is one boy, he was crying by his sister and then lost it when they started dragging her away, but he's pretty like you asked for." I heard on the other line. Smirking, I said to him, "Well, hop into the plane and fly over then, and hurry up!" and then hung up. So he found someone... interesting. I played with the small blade that was in my hand, and traced it on the wood of the armrest on my throne. I called for a maid and told her to bring me some water (author: stay hydrated readers!).

      I looked at the design I had carved upon my throne. Flowers, the same design every time. My hand just instinctively drew these. After drinking my water, I smashed the glass cup on to my desk, and it broke into a million shards. I picked up the largest one and then began shaving off layers of wood from where the designs had been carved. I couldn't have anybody know about my nearly non-existent soft side, because even though there was barely any, it would still be risk that enemies could easily take advantage of. 

~time skip: three hours later~

      I heard a loud commotion in the entrance hall of my palace. There were muffled cries of, "No, no! Let me go, let me see my sister!" and then my best friend, "No, you are staying here and you are going to meet him!" Sobs and whines could be heard echoing through all the halls. A loud SLAP bounced off of walls and made their way into the room I was in. Loud footsteps came in and drew the attention of my workers and myself. I say Jay dragging a small boy by his arms, while the boy thrashed and cried, tears streaming down his face, down his chin, and on to the expensive ground. "I had some trouble getting him here, hyung." Jay told me with an irritated face, probably grumpy that he didn't get enough sleep in the plane. "I can see, Jay."