~ Jaywon ~

There were a few readers that had privately messaged me and asked for a Jaywon oneshot, so here you go peeps!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Jay POV:

      I ran away from the small brown house on the corner of the street. I wanted to get as far away as possible from a particular person in there. Heeseung. The reason I had broke up with my boyfriend I had been happy with. He had been cheating on me this entire time with some random girl. I didn't hate the girl though, whatever her name was. She had seemed as genuinely confused as I had been when I had walked in, so maybe she had been just as clueless about Heeseung cheating as I had been.

      I went to the park where my ex and I had so many memories. My little baby. He was so cute, I had loved him. But I was greedy, and wanted more. Heeseung came along, and offered to show me love that Jungwon could never. So I left. 

      The tears came down. I sat down on a bench and just sobbed. I should probably go home, but I forgot my keys at that cheater's house. I could go tomorrow and break up with him, getting my keys as well. I felt someone sit next to me, though at first I didn't really care. Until they put their hand on my back and rubbed it. 

      "So he cheated on you, huh? I told you he would." I heard the stranger speak up. Except that he wasn't a stranger to me at all.

Jungwon POV:

      I saw Jay-hyung tense at my words. I felt bad, but he should think about his actions. "I-I'm sorry Jungwon-ah." he said and broke down again. "It's okay hyung." I comforted him, and he hugged me. "I left you for him, even though you warned me. My family tried to stop me too. But I didn't listen. I am too greedy." he told me. I continued to hug him and pat his back until he calmed down. 

      "You can stay at my house for tonight hyung." I told him. I was still angry at him for leaving me, but I still loved him and couldn't get over him, even though it's been a year and 11 days (author: our little baby Leader Yang is good at math). "That sounds pretty good. I don't want to walk the two miles it takes to get home. And Jungwon, thank you." "Jay-hyung, you're welcome. Also, please stop calling me Jungwon. Just call me Wonie like you used to." 

      His eyes widened in surprise and he replied, "Okay Wonie." and then smiled softly at me. 

~time skip: 2 months~

      These past few months Jay and I have been picking up what he has broken and instead of throwing it away, are fixing it. We had end up getting his keys back and he broke up with Heeseung. Jay also found out that the girl Heeseung had been cheating on him with had also broken up with Heeseung, because she also hadn't known that she had been with a cheater. They have each other's contacts, and sometimes chat and stuff. She is the cheater's age, and my favorite noona. 

      I walked to Jay, who was sitting on his couch, and sat next to him. We were mutually fixing our relationship, and though it wasn't official again, we both knew we loved each other. He looked at me and smiled, and we cuddled. 

Jay POV:

       I looked at Jungwon and then, without warning, kissed him. I saw his eyes widen and then close. Our lips moved together like waves, bumpy but consistent, and beautiful. As we lost breath, we pulled apart and looked at each other shyly. "Wonie, will you be mine again? I am sorry for everything I have done that has hurt you." 

      Jungwonie pretended to think for a moment, but then replied, "Of course Jay hyung! I love you!" and jumped on top of me. 

      As we were going to bed, he held me against him with my face in his chest, legs tangled, and whispered, "Finally, you are mine once again."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Geez so much for trying to include more details and stuff this oneshot has the least words. 

Playlist:

-Promise ~ Jimin (BTS)

-Seesaw ~ Suga (BTS)

-A Poem Titled You ~ Taeyeon

Made: Thursday, November 25, 2021 (10:59 p.m. - 11:12 p.m.)