~ Hoonki ~

"No, please don't leave me!" Ni-ki cried, holding Sunghoon's legs as the older tried to walk out the door with his suitcase. "Please, don't! Why are you going to him! I love you more!" he screamed, clutching his legs tighter.

"Ni-ki, it doesn't depend on who loves me more. My heart chooses Jake, not you. Accept it, please. You are making it hard for both of us." Sunghoon said, voice empty of any emotion. He yanked his legs away from Ni-ki, walking out the door of his now ex-boyfriend's apartment and boarding the car that was waiting for him outside. 

All Ni-ki could think about was that he wouldn't have cuddles and kisses or love again. 

"SUNGHOON WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT JAKE DOESN'T ACTUALLY LOVE YOU AND IS JUST TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POPULARITY!" he screamed from the balcony. And thus, he fell into a void of depression and self-harm. He seldom attended the university he was going to, and when he did, Ni-ki did not utter a single word.

Sunghoon was oblivious to this, and instead spent time with his new lover, Jake. Ni-ki cried every time he saw them in the garden holding hands and whispering to each other, remembering when Sunghoon had done the same things with him. 

For the next few months, Ni-ki would just silently watch the new couple with tears streaming down his cheeks, but he eventually decided that he couldn't live like this and had to move on. He began to ignore Sunghoon and Jake. He and his ex-boyfriend were still slightly in touch, and he became the number one supporter of the relationship despite knowing that Jake was using Sunghoon for popularity and money. 

Ni-ki's life remained boring, with no important events or moments until the next year, when a new student came to the school. He had moved from another city for the job opportunities and to escape the bullies from his previous school. The first day of school was the first time that Ni-ki saw him, and his eyes immediately turned into hearts. His heart fluttered every time he saw the older, and blush would creep up on his cheeks. 

"I love someone new now! I'm over Sunghoon." Ni-ki whispered up into the night sky when he finished his homework. The same balcony he had screamed on with sadness was the same he whispered on with contentment. 'My life is so blissful right now, and I want to keep and treasure it forever. I love this feeling of euphoria every time I see Jungwon, and I want to love him forever.' Ni-ki thought. 

"Oof." Ni-ki stumbled on an invisible string in the hallway, and closed his eyes while bracing himself for the pain when he would hit the floor. All he felt was someone holding him up, his head pressed against someone's chest and he heard some items fall to the floor. Slowly, he opened both his eyes and was met with the color of dark blue cloth. He straightened himself up and looked to see Jungwon standing in front of him, still holding his waist. Ni-ki blushed and quickly leaned down to pick up the other's books before handing them to him. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I won't delay you any longer, because otherwise we'll both be late to our next period." Ni-ki amazingly didn't stutter. 

"I want something in return for you bumping into me." Jungwon told him. 

"W-what?" Ni-ki panicked. He was practically broke, even though he rented the smallest and cheapest apartment. 

"Hmm, meet me outside the school gates after school. I have a blue car." Jungwon continued to walk down the hallway to his next class as Ni-ki stood there, still as a statue, the realization of what just happened creeping up on him. He snapped out of it before hurrying on his way so he wouldn't be late. 

Ni-ki walked out of the school gates and saw Jungwon leaning on a blue sports car. He rushed over there and asked Jungwon what he needed in return. To this, the older smirked and just gestured for him to get into the car. Ni-ki obeyed and boarded the vehicle, sitting silently as Jungwon drove them to a park he had never been to. They got out and Jungwon led him to a quiet bench in the middle of the park.