~ Taegyu ~

I just felt like writing Taegyu

Taehyun was a trained spy who went on missions to steal things, working under the Yang mafia gang. Their rival was the Choi gang, and they had always fought for anything better; riches, weapons, men/fighters/warriors, etc. These two mafias both stole from each other on a regular basis. But the Choi was always one step ahead.

"Taehyun! Come down for breakfast!" his friend, Hyuka, shouted from the bottom of the stairs, glancing at the stove every now and then to make sure the eggs weren't burning (which they were, but he didn't realize that).

"Wait, I have to get ready for work!" Taehyun yelled, dashing out of bed in his pajamas while looking for appropriate work wear. Even though his gang provided clothes for missions, he had to show up looking presentable and nicely dressed. Once he finished changing and washing up, he ran down the stairs, nearly tripping on an invisible rope.

"Thanks for breakfast!" he said, shoving a burnt toast into his mouth and running out the door with his coat half on, briefcase swinging wildly, and shoes nearly falling off. This was Taehyun's normal morning routine.

When he finally arrived at the Yang headquarters, which had always been disguised as a regular company, his boss called him to his office immediately.

"Yes, Mr. Yang?" Taehyun asked politely, bowing to the head of the mafia.

"No need to be formal with me Taehyun, we're friends." came the reply which was quickly followed with a sassy eyeroll.

"Right, sorry Jungwon."

"My friend, you have been training for so long now. I am going to trust you with a big mission, and hope you make it out because nobody has yet. I need you to steal the Choi's diamond ring." (author: sorry I had to "I need a diamond ring")

The older was shocked that he had such an important mission and job to complete. "When do I start?" he inquired.

"Well, whenever you're ready, but I was hoping today."

"Okay, I'll go tonight." he said as he walked out the door to have a quick warm up and then put on his gear.

~time skip: evening~

Taehyun had finished practicing and was now changing into his mission gear. This consisted of thermals, which were black long pants and a long shirt, flexible and light material on top, and the outer layer was bulletproof armor that had been tweaked to look like a baggy sweatshirt and jeans.

He admired himself in the mirror before heading outside, a hidden in his shoe and a gun in the pocket of his 'sweatshirt'. The Yang mafia knew the general area of the Choi clan, but not very well. They always moved around, and it was hard to track them, so Taehyun was only given a few general directions. And now, he is wandering the streets, looking for something that might be a clue to where they were hidden.

Nearby a very grand building, seemingly a very modern and beautiful apartment, he realized that this was where the gang was. You may ask how he knew? Because near the foot of the 'apartment', there was a small red multiplication sign that had been drawn into the wall. It was very tiny, but Taehyun had learned in training to notice the little things.

A child would not draw that nicely, an adult wouldn't either, unless they were drunk, and they would have been too dizzy to do something that intricate and flawless. His third clue was that it had been drawn in blood, based on the tint when he gracefully stooped over to examine it.

After walking around the building two times stealthily, quietly, and hidden in the shadows, he concluded that there was an open window on the third floor, and he would just have to open in a little bit more so he could fit. It wouldn't be too much of a problem, however, as he was just the right height. 'Hopefully I can just take the diamond ring that Jungwon needs and then run before Choi Beomgyu or his two trusted men catch me.' he thought as he climbed up a tree, nearly losing his grip on the small branch as the bark he was holding crumbled away.