~ Heejakehoon ~

Requested by @alittleaussieboy because it's been hectic so I haven't updated in a while. I made this into a friend-love oneshot because I am not in a very romantic mood right now.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Author POV:

      Heeseung had arrived at the party a few minutes ago, having no clue of what was going to happen within the next four hours. 

      Sunghoon had been at the party for an hour. His crazy friend, Jay, had dragged him to the gathering early, wanting to check out the place before it was covered with drunk people and streamers. 

      Jake is ringing the doorbell right now, see? He's right there, in the simple white shirt underneath a light brown button-up collared shirt, but it is not buttoned.

      None of them knew what was in stock for them tonight. They all arrived at the social, friendly meeting without a clue of one another's existence, yet the trio would become close quickly, as their friends leave them to go... well, party.

~time skip: 20 minutes~

      Heeseung is the first to be abandoned by his friends, Taehyun and Yeonjun. They found a pair to hit on, a tall bunny-looking male and a pretty angel. 

      The boy sighs in frustration as they walk away, shaking his head in an exasperated state. Yeonjun and Taehyun went to parties to admire the people there, and do naughty things in an empty room upstairs. To sum it up, his best friends were players. 

      Jake has now been left alone, and now wandering the rooms. He weaves his way through the drunk people on the dance floor, feeling betrayed that his favorite little brothers left him to go play outside without him. Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki were always spoiled by him, Jake is too soft. 

      Sunghoon, having stayed at the gathering for a while, is becoming tired. He is the one in the green sweater and white fitted pants, slumping in the chair by the bar, rejecting the endless number of girls that are coming and asking him to be their boyfriend.

 He is the one in the green sweater and white fitted pants, slumping in the chair by the bar, rejecting the endless number of girls that are coming and asking him to be their boyfriend