~ Jungwon x Enhypen ~

author note: Hi guys! I wanted to say that (4ever_t) @danbiP requested this oneshot. I hope you like it! I'm sorry for not updating in so long, but I wasn't feeling well this week and my class and I had an overload of homework and other work. I will try to update more often though.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Jungwon POV:

      'water... rest... tired' these words have been going through my head repeatedly, chanting and telling me I am sick. I know that I have been sick for 2 days, and I know that the staff is suspecting something. They are so nice, that they notice if something is wrong almost immediately. I look at the other members, the ones I am responsible for, being the leader (author: lEadeR yANg). I watch them practicing trying to see if I can help, but my body and brain keep telling me I am too tired, but I have to push through for them.

      "Jungwon-ah!" Heeseung says to me. "Yes?" I reply quietly. "You okay? This whole practice, you have been looking really tired and spacing off. Do you need to go to bed? I can walk you back to the dorm." He asked and offered. "I am fine thank-" suddenly all I see is black, my legs giving out underneath me. The last thing I see before blacking out is Heeseung-hyung shouting at the other members, and Ni-ki catching my back. Then it is black, black, black.

Sunoo POV:

      Jungwon has been spacing out the entire day. I don't know what happened. I hope he is okay.

*time skip; 2 minutes*

      Suddenly I hear Heeseung shouting. I look over after Jake finished showing me our new choreography, and I see Ni-ki catching Jungwon who just fell down, eyes closed, nearly banging his head, thank god Ni-ki caught him. 

      "Practice is over, we are all going back to the dorm with Jungwon." Heeseung told us, and everyone looked over at Jungwon with worry in their eyes, including me. Jay and Ni-ki both took turns carrying Jungwon back to the dorm. We all knew that Jungwon secretly hated having people, especially medical workers, crowd around him, so we covered it up and said that Jungwon had been dared to try and fall asleep, and had actually fallen asleep, but we didn't want to wake him up. 

*time skip; back at the dorm*

      "I can't believe the staff and everyone bought it." Sunghoon said to us after we had laid Jungwon on the couch and we all sat on the floor, waiting for him to wake up. Jay had taken off his jacket so he wasn't so hot, and Jake had brought a cool, damp towel and placed it on Jungwon's forehead. 

Author POV:

      Sunghoon and Sunoo both went to the kitchen (and TRIED) to cook something for dinner, as the members no longer wanted to go out and eat food with Jungwon fainting and all. The rest of the members huddled around him, but kept their distance so he would be comfortable when waking up. They were all concerned, because even though none would admit it, they all loved him. 

      Around 8:00 p.m., 20 minutes after they had brought Jungwon back from the practice room, he moved around on the couch. Heeseung and Jay had already gone to get the beds ready for everyone else, being the big brothers/hyungs of the group. As soon as Jungwon got up, Jake and Ni-ki bombarded him with questions. "Hyung, why didn't you tell us you were tired? We would have come back to the dorm, but now you are here and you have been blacked out for around 20 minutes!" and "Jungwon-ah, you need to rest more. Please tell us if you need a break. We all care about you and it makes us upset when you are too tired or hurt." 

      Hearing the commotion and questions, the other members ran into the room. When Sunoo saw Jungwon awake, he said, "Jungwon-ah! You're awake! Sunghoon and I made food!" Everybody except Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Jungwon shudderd, remembering what happened last time the pair had cooked for them. The breakfast resulted in burnt pancakes, overcooked ramen, and undercooked fried eggs (I cringed while writing this).