~ Jakehoon ~

This one is going to be emotional (sad). Yoooo I cried while writing it. It is for Sunghoon's birthday. Happy Birthday to our handsome middle child of Enhypen, the great Park Sunghoon that simps for himself.

I made it early because I don't have much time tomorrow or on Wednesday to do it.

If you don't know what Hanahaki disease is, you can look it up but I will give you a brief summary of it: Hanahaki disease is a fictional disease that is used in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean literature and stories. The victim of this disease suffers from one-sided or unrequited love. Even if the person they love loves them back but the victim just doesn't know, they can still get this disease. They cough up petals or even whole flowers, and then begin to cough up blood as well when the situation becomes serious and fatal. The only way to cure this disease is to have the person you love love you back, but a modern cure is to get surgery to remove the flowers. The catch with the surgery is; you won't be able to feel any emotion towards that person you had once loved. 

Anyways that is my summary. If you think it is wrong, just remember that there are different versions and this is how my family tells it, so don't criticize. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Sunghoon POV:

      I smiled looking at my cute boyfriend. Sunoo, the little kid in our group. I loved him so much, but sometimes I felt like something was wrong, as if I didn't love him romantically like before. I feel like he is cheating on me. However, Sunoo is loyal and wouldn't do that. Right?

Jake POV:

      For the second time today, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. It hurt so much. The petals got stuck in my throat and would pile up, until it broke through and the petals came out, into the nice, white sink and all over the ground. I cleaned up the petals and threw them out the window, washing the rest down the toilet. 

      I had seen the couple together again, kissing in the kitchen and then sharing some orange juice with the same straw. I am jealous of Sunoo, how he gets to have Sunghoon all to himself. Why can't he love me instead? Am I not enough? I have been his friend for over a year, before Sunghoon had even talked to Sunoo alone. 

       "Jake-hyung? Are you done yet? I have to go pee!" I heard Jungwon shout from the other side of the door, snapping me out of my miserable and jealous thoughts.

      "TMI Jungwon, and I am coming." I replied and unlocked the door. 

~time skip: 9:00 p.m.~

      As I watched a movie with the other members on our sofa, I felt the petals forcing their way up my throat again. I rushed to the restroom and threw up into the toilet. Except this time, Blood came out with the petals, staining part of the white tiled floor red. Sh*t. Time was running out. I need to get Sunghoon to love me back so I can stay here on this planet, but I should say my goodbyes now with letters. 

      I flushed the blood and petals down the toilet, and went back to the living room. 

      "Are you okay Jake?" Sunghoon asked me, Sunoo's face nuzzled in the crook of his neck. 

      "No." I replied and went to my room. 

      There was already some pen and paper on my desk, so I began to write names on the envelopes. I wrote one to my family in Australia, telling them to take care of themselves and Layla for me, and not to miss me too much. I wrote some to each of the members. I told Jay to keep spoiling the maknae line, and Heeseung to continue to be a great hyung. Jungwon had to stay a good, strong leader for the rest of the team, and Ni-ki, to be the evil, goofball maknae he is. I wrote to Sunoo to stay a cute, small happy sunshine.