~ Sunki ~

Third Person POV:

      Once again, Sunoo woke up in the middle of the night to hear someone attacking the punching bag... again. He wondered why he was the only one bothered by this. Why didn't the other members hear it as well?

      He closed his eyes and tried to resume sleep again, instantly giving up. Now that he was awake, he wouldn't be in dreamland for a while. 'I may as well go drink some water and take a break.' Sunoo thought as he climbed down the ladder. He walked to the kitchen to drink something just as the punches were stopping. 'Thank god.'

      The short idol went to the living room and saw Ni-ki on the ground, breathing heavily with sweat running down his face. He quickly ran over to the younger. His eyes were closed and his laptop was still open on the couch, flashing. He had probably been watching a drama and gotten either angry or excited at the characters. 

      "Yah, Ni-ki! Go to bed! It's late!" Sunoo whisper-shouted. However, Ni-ki pretended he was asleep to annoy him. "Ni-ki, I know you're awake!" he said, slightly raising his voice in annoyance. 

      "Fine. I'm awake. What do you need?" Ni-ki said, opening his eyes.

      "Go to sleep, it's midnight. You have to be well rested for tomorrow." Sunoo told him, trying to push him up but not succeeding. 

      "Stop pushing me cheeseball. I'm just going to sleep here." he said, closing his eyes for the second time. 

      "No, your going to go take a shower and then go to a bed."

      "Whatever you say." Ni-k responded, getting up and walking to the bathroom. Sunoo sighed and shook his head when the youngest had left. He shut the laptop and plugged in the charger before walking back to his bed and hugging his pillow. He saw the door to the bedroom open and a half-naked Ni-ki walked in. Sunoo watched as he went to his bed, but his next action surprised the older.

      The maknae took the pillow from his bed before climbing up the ladder to Sunoo's bed. He hadn't done that in months. 

      "Sunoo-hyung, you don't mind right?" he asked hopefully.

      "N-not at all." 

      "Great!" Ni-ki whispered before putting down his pillow and tucking in with his favorite hyung.

      "Also, please don't hit the punching bag at night anymore. I already told you that it wakes me up Ni-ki!" Sunoo scolded him.

      "And I already told you to just deal with it." he responded, sticking his tongue out.

      "I'm offended. Goodnight." and with that, Sunoo rolled over to the edge of the bed and tried to fall asleep, until he felt someone grab him and hug him.

      "N-Ni-ki. What are you doing?" Sunoo asked, flustered because his back was pressed against the other's bare one. He could feel the other's heartbeat, which was unusually high. "Are you okay? Your heart is beating very fast." he said worriedly.

      "No, I'm fine hyung. Goodnight, I love you." he said, mumbling the last part but Sunoo heard it. 

      "How much do you love me?" he asked.

      "The Earth to the stars is not even a small fraction of it." Ni-ki answered truthfully, tucking his face into the other's neck. The other blushed at the words and actions. 

      "I love you too Ni-ki." he whispered. He turned around and wrapped his arms and legs around the latter and put his head on his chest, hearing his heart thumping quickly and loudly. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

This was just made because I miss when Sunki used to sleep together. 

I've been thinking; should I do an author Q and A? It depends on if you guys want me to.

1/24/22