~ Heehoon ~

Hi guys! This is another oneshot requested by (alittleaussieboy) @alittleaussieboy , and I hope you enjoy it! 

Also, if you can't handle graphic violence and blood, this oneshot might not be for you, just saying... Sorry about that. Also, in this oneshot Sunghoon is older than Heeseung. There are going to be a lot of time skips.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Heeseung POV:

      I felt like I was going to cry at any moment. My older brother and I were hiding in the attic right now, fear running through our veins. Our parents had just been shot in front of our very eyes, when they were walking back home from work. Right outside the door, suddenly gunshots sounded and then the next thing I knew, my brother was rushing me up the ladder to the attic as quietly as possible and then shutting the latch. We cowered in the darkness between a few boxes, shoving our knuckles into our mouths to keep ourselves from crying out.

      Then we heard them. Running up the street, shouting, gunshots, cries, it was utter chaos. We lived at the end of our block, and once some of the shouting had subsided, we heard then running up the steps to our house, knocking down the door and racing up the stairs. They stomped through the rooms, and forgot to check the attic. We heard them leave, saying, "Probably the house of the couple we shot out there. They must have been pretty affluent to have owned a house like this just for the two of them, but whatever." 

      Once we heard them leave, my brother and I got out of our hiding place. Then I saw him in the darkness, his outline, opening the latch and undoing the ladder. But as soon as he had opened the ladder and put it down on the ground, a gunshot sounded and he fell on the floor, dead. Heegyu, my brother, was gone, just like my parents. I thought fast. I quickly ran behind the nearest dusty bookshelf. Before I could do so, though, I felt someone grab me from behind and say, "What do you think you're doing?" 

      My eyes widened at the raw sweetness in his voice. It was deep, but sounded young, with a crispness to the edges. I shivered as I felt his hands trace down to my wrists and hold them together, and with the other hand, turned me around to look at me. I nearly gasped when I saw his face. His features were very distinguished, with a sharp jawline, slender nose, fierce eyes, full lips, and fair skin only dotted with a few moles that cutely decorated his face. He was smirking as he looked into my eyes, which were probably filled with fear.

 He was smirking as he looked into my eyes, which were probably filled with fear

      "Prince, I'm not going to hurt you. My job was to kill people, but I have to bring the pretty kids to my home, where my boss will decide which one will be his husband. You are my first one, so, I'm taking you." And the next thing I knew, there was a stinging pain in my neck and I saw blackness as I fell to the ground. Before I hit the ground, someone wrapped their arms around my arms, making sure I didn't hit the ground.

Sunghoon POV:

      Geez, that kid is a heavy sleeper. I just injected him, which would knock an average person out for about 1 1/2 hours. He must be a sensitive one, because he has been asleep for a whole 5 hours! He must be really tired. But whatever. Not like I care, it's just my job to help Mr. Ni-ki look for a partner. Also to conquer towns. I sighed as I boarded the plane to take me back to my homeland. I had to carry the boy the whole way, but at least he wasn't too heavy.