~ Jayhoon ~

Requested by: qayna17  @soomin_qayra .

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Jay POV:

      Well, this is it. I am standing in front of my new high school after getting kicked out of my previous one. I was found beating a kid behind the school. Not my fault that he was insulting me and telling me that I was a worthless playboy. 

      As I walked through the gate of the school, some of the students gave me curious looks. I can understand though, because people don't usually transfer schools after a school year had already started. I think we're about one quarter through the entire school year though.

      I walked to the principal's office and she smiled up at me warmly as I walked in. She appeared to be speaking to someone on the phone, but she still kept smiling at me kindly throughout her call. I waited for two minutes, my patience level for the day slowly - or quickly - decreasing.

      When the principal - Mrs. Rosé, her name tag stated - finally finished her call, she asked me, "Hello, son. I believe you are the new transfer student?"

      "Yes, nice to meet you. My name is Jay. I am here to get my schedule and maybe a map so I can find my classrooms."

      "Well, Jay, nice to meet you to, and welcome to Heelift Highschool. We actually don't have maps, but I can provide you with directions. Your schedule is being printed right now, because the printer was not working this morning. I am sorry for the wait." Mrs. Rosé said apologetically. 

      "It's okay, I don't mind much. I have one question though; is there something I should be worried about here at Heelift?" I asked her. I really didn't want to get kicked out of this school as well, because Heelift is my third highschool.

      "No, sweetie, I don't think you need to worry about much. Bullying is not tolerated, and each student gets three strikes before getting kicked out of this school. LGTBQ+ relationships are not to be harassed, so they are allowed here, and the staff of our highschool tries its very best to defend these relationships from bullies. In fact, most of the staff members and teachers are in these types of relationships." 

      Just then, my schedule was handed to Mrs. Rosé by an office member, and the man also grinned at me, showing his cute little eye smile and chubby cheeks. 

      "Thank you Jimin, my baby." she cooed at him, and then turned back to me after he had left. 'What a cute couple'  I thought as I walked out of the office, my schedule in one hand and my new books in the other. 

      'Class 3A, class 3A, where are you?'  I thought, scanning the class names that were on top of each door. Found you. I thought as my eyes caught sight of a plate that read '3A' placed on top of the door. I braced myself and slowly opened the door.

      The chaos in the class seemed to stop as the students and the teacher, all of them early to their class, turned to me. 

      "Ah, you must be Jay, the new transfer student from Bighit. Nice to meet you, my name is Jungkook, your new history and cultural teacher. We will study myths and fantasy historical events as well. Jungkook or Mr. Jeon are both options." he said to me, and then told me to come up and introduce myself. 

      "Hello, my name is Park Jongseong. I am from Bighit Highschool." I said coldly, and then took the seat that Mr. Jeon had assigned for me. The boy that sat next to me kept his face down, hair over his eyes, and didn't talk to me. He seemed strangely familiar though; I felt like I had known him before.