~ Heejake ~

Hey peeps! (alittleaussieboy) @alittleaussieboy requested this oneshot. I hope you like it! I also might be updating tomorrow. Also, thank you guys for 5 followers! I have only been on wattpad for one month and one week, so this is really exciting even though it doesn't seem like that many followers to some people. It is honestly more than I expected I would have!

Heeseung POV:

      Apologize. Tell him. I am chanting these words in my head as I walk to my high school. Once again, the little aussie boy is occupying my mind. He just looks so cute all the time, and I love him too much. But he probably doesn't like me back, because of all the stuff I have done to him while bullying him. I don't know why I do it. I guess I just wanted his attention, but my heart actually shatters into smaller pieces than it is already in every time I see his eyes filled with fear every time I am in his sight.

      Why can't I stop being a bully? The only person I bully is Jake, but that is because I love him. But I made up my mind last night in bed, after contemplating it for several hours. I am going to apologize to him today, and confess my love for him. Hopefully I can do it today, because I have thought about doing this many times before today, but I just didn't do it and ended up bullying him again. 

      As I walk through the main entrance for the school, I heard girls squealing and saw them taking pictures of me. I mentally rolled my eyes, and then thought about Jake. Why couldn't he be one of those girls? And then I saw him:

      I was nervous, and when I walked to the corner of the room, I heard him talking to his friend, Sunoo, and they were talking about Sunoo's new boyfriend, Sunghoon

      I was nervous, and when I walked to the corner of the room, I heard him talking to his friend, Sunoo, and they were talking about Sunoo's new boyfriend, Sunghoon. "I think he's nice!" Jake said excitedly. "I know he's nice, idiot, that's why I agreed to let him be my boyfriend," Sunoo replied sassily. I walked up to the table, but before I could apologize and say hi, my stupid mouth said, "Hi idiot," to Jake. I saw his expression change, and I felt so guilty that I just left. Another chance, ruined. 

Jake POV:

      "Hi idiot," someone said behind me. I recognized the voice immediately. My bully and crush. I would recognize the slight husky undertone in his light, sweet voice anywhere. My smile dropped as I turned around, because I was still upset that my crush was my bully. It is kind of sad, because I like someone that will never like me, and only teases me rudely. As I saw him, I felt my cheeks heat up. He looked so hot!

 He looked so hot!