~ Heeki ~

Requested by my bestie, ♡Sasha♡ @sasha_kimseo. I'm sorry I lost your comment in my notifications, so here is your request. Also, I'm going to add a twist to it, so if you don't like it, you can tell me and I can make one the way you want it. I'm still experimenting with wattpad and my imagination.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Ni-ki POV:

      For the third time today, I was slammed against the lockers on my way to class. I felt my knees begin to tremble and I felt scared to look into my tormentor's eyes. An older boy named Heeseung was always bullying me, and I don't know why. I have done nothing wrong if I remember, just a normal college student trying to survive off of the small amounts of money my parents send me every month. I have to pay for my own food, dorm, and supplies. My family is poor, and I understand that they are sending me everything extra they have after paying for their house and daily items. 

      Someone grabbed me from behind and then threw me on the ground. That person just so happened to be Sunghoon, my best friend's ultimate crush. That's right, Jake likes Sunghoon, but also doesn't like him because Heeseung is always making him hurt me and bully me. As if on cue, Jake ran over to me and dragged me away from the mess, but my bully's minion tried to pull Jake. 

      Sunghoon succeeded, but fell on the floor in pain as soon as he touched my friend's arm. Jake also collapsed and they both held their wrists in pain. "JAKE!" I ran over to him. A tattoo had suddenly appeared on his wrist, and it was Sunghoon's name in a swirly calligraphy. Heeseung had also run towards his friend, and I saw that his wrist had Jake's name on it in the same swirly symbols. "Oh sh*t." Sunghoon said, looking at my friend with disgust. "My soulmate is a good-for-nothing, embarrassing nerd. Great." he continued. 

      Jake's eyes filled with tears, and I picked him up before he got laughed at for crying. "Ni-ki." he said, his voice cracking. "Shh, hyung, I know. I know. That must hurt." I pat his back as he started sobbing. "H-he doesn't lo-love me b-back." Ouch. To have your biggest crush straight up call you a good-for-nothing and a nerd must make you feel like poop. 

Sunghoon POV:

      I'm sorry for saying that to Jake. I've actually had an interest in him since last year, but Heeseung has been my friend since childhood, so I've been listening to him when he tells me to not confess my feelings. 

Author POV:

      The rest of the day passed pretty well, except that Jake and Sunghoon were both very sad. Everything was fine for Ni-ki until he arrived at his dorm. A school administrator stood in front of his door and said that he needed to pay his bills for the past month. Oh no. He forgot to pay for his expenses because he didn't have enough money, because Heeseung has been stealing his money. "Sir, I don't have the money right now. I am sorry, but my family is barely surviving back at home, and I do not receive much money to pay for food, supplies, and other daily items." Ni-ki said, looking down at the ground.

      The man burst into laughter. "Well, we need to money now. If you don't have it, you have until tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. to pack up your things and move out. Good luck." and then he walked away. "No, no, no!" the boy said, and then starting to cry. Where would he stay? He picked up his phone and called Jake when he got inside. "What is it, Ni-ki?" he answered immediately, a concerned tone in his voice. "Jake, I've being kicked out of the dorm." Ni-ki said quietly.