~ Sunki ~

This is for Thanksgiving. It is the holiday special I had told you I might do. I didn't have enough braincells to come up with a more original title, sorry. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

2 years ago:

Sunoo POV:

      I woke up and saw a salmon colored cloth (author: like the shirt Ni-ki was wearing when he first arrived at I-land). My pillow had never been this hard before. Neither had my bed. It was then I realized; the bed I was on was moving up and down slightly, but enough to feel it. Something heavy was on top of my waist, and two legs were tangled with mine. And I saw their face. Closed eyes, plump-ish lips, cute nose. His eyes opened, fierce and dark, staring at me.

 His eyes opened, fierce and dark, staring at me

      "Oh, you woke up before me then." he stated. Well obviously. "Who are you?" I inquired. I have never seen him before. "I am Nishimura Riki, the guy that hosted the party you went to last night. Your friend was drunk and had just come up to me with you, and dumped you on top of me. You were asleep in the corner until he had picked you up." 

      How embarrassing. Well, I didn't usually stay up late so what did Sunghoon expect? And why did he give me to whoever this is? Ni-ki? Yeah, I'll just make it a combination of his last and first name. Easy to remember, short and simple.

      "You know, you could get off of me." he said, bringing me out of my thoughts. I started to heat up. My face burned and I practically jumped off of him. "Sorry." 

      "Where are you going? Leaving so soon?" he asked me as I walked towards the front door. "Umm, home, why?" He smirked at my answer. "I don't think so. You have to pay me for sleeping in my house last night and this morning. I'll tell you what. If you date me for one year, then you won't have to pay in money, okay?" he told me, the little smirk still dancing on his lips. One year! Geez, I would rather pay in money. 

      "How much do I have to pay?" I hope it isn't going to be too much. I'm a broke adult here. "Hmmm, I'll say 11,936,900,000 won." (author: 11,936,900 won is equal to 10 million U.S. dollars for people who are confused) WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? He is just making it so expensive so that I will have to date him. But he looks handsome. "Okay what if I don't do either?" "Oh trust me, you don't want to know what will happen if you don't choose one of them." he said, walking closer to me. He towered over me and I began walking backwards straight into the wall, and as soon as he caught up, arms were put on either side of me to keep me from escaping.

Ni-ki POV:

      Aww, he looks so cute. Like a scared little fox that has been trapped. I looked down at him as he trembled, my arms on either side of his head. "O-okay. Le-let's date." he said, and I said, "Great, then I can do this!" and pressed my lips on his. But he didn't kiss back, and instead tried to push me off of him. There was something wet on my cheeks and I opened my eyes to see him crying. He ran out of the house, and I felt guilty. I had lied to him.

      Kim Sunoo, a cutie, and my crush. Sunghoon was my distant cousin, and had managed to bring the fox to my party so I could meet him. Sunghoon hadn't actually carried Sunoo to me. Yes, the boy had fallen asleep, but I had taken him up to my room after Sunghoon had left, drunk, with his boyfriend Jake. I just ruined my chance to make him feel comfortable with me. 

~time skip: now~

Sunoo POV:

      Ni-ki and I are holding hands while walking through a small park. I really love him, and hope he stays with me forever. "Baby, do you want anything to eat?" I hear him ask, but I shake my head no. I am not hungry, and just want to stay with him. "Can we stay at your place tonight?" I ask him shyly. "Of course babe." and we went to his house. 

      We cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. It was called When Marnie was There. It was really, really sad (author: I also cried when I saw it. I was like 10 years old and I haven't watched it since then because it was so sad). I also saw Ni-ki cry when he saw it. "Th-the whole t-time, and she was d-dea-dead!" and flop down onto the floor. 

      Once we had finished getting over the sad story line of the kid's movie, we went to the bed. As we were tucking in, I said, "Ni-ki, I am so grateful that you had forced me to become your boyfriend. Now, I feel happy. I love you." A small grin appeared on his face and he said, "I love you too Sunoo-hyung." 

      That night, we snuggled and kissed each other. "(author: Happy Thanksgiving!)"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Wow that's short. Only 884 words. Bear with me here though. Love you guys, and thank you for 10 followers!

Playlist:

-Ghosting ~ TXT

-Fire ~ BTS

-Anyone ~ Seventeen

Made: Thursday, November 25, 2021 (I just worked on it throughout the day so I don't know)