~ Heehoon ~

This oneshot was requested by (jeff) @0HyunseungX . I hope you like it and sorry that I couldn't get it done sooner because you have probably been impatient, as you are an ultimate Heehoon shipper. I get it. Also, even though it isn't allowed in the actual kpop industry, in this oneshot it is okay for bodyguards to touch the idol they are protecting if needed, live with the idol, and can have friendships with them.

Heeseung POV:

      I felt another fangirl push against me. They kept shoving phones and cameras into my face, and I pulled my hat down further on my head. I looked down at the ground and ignored the fans, standing still as I had been taught. It wasn't as if I could move anyway, with all these people crowded around me. A minute ago, my personal bodyguard had been shoved away from me by the airport mob. I looked up through my sunglasses to see him shoving people in random directions, fighting his way back to help me. 

      "I'm so sorry hyung." he said as soon as he came to me, and then began to lead me towards the exit of the airport. I grabbed on to his hands as the mob still followed us. I was happy I had fans and they gave me support, but fans could also be too much and a burden sometimes. His hands wrapped around mine tightly and he pulled me closer to him, ensuring that we would not be separated again. 

      He finally pulled me to my car, and as soon as I was in safely, he walked to the other side and got in. Our driver nodded to us and then began to drive back to my studio. I took off my sunglasses and hat, because it was just extra weight on my head and they were both getting annoying. "Sunghoon, it's okay. The mob whisked you away, it's not your fault." I told him. "Also, can you please remove your have and sunglasses as well? I have never seen your face in the past two years, both of which you have been my bodyguard!" I asked and exclaimed. 

      "No, because my face is to pretty, sexy, handsome, and cute at the same time. You will fall for me and that is not good." he said, simping over himself as always. I mentally rolled my eyes, but stopped pondering what his face looked like when he said, "You know what, I will show you my face then." and removed him sunglasses, mask, and hat. I nearly gasped. He was really pretty, with full lips, big eyes, and a small nose. His face was pale, with small moles sprinkled all over his face, enhancing the look. His hair was the darkest of brown, nearly black, and slightly messy due to his hat.

      "Done staring? I told you that I was pretty, but I didn't realize myself I was this sexy and handsome. Am I cute too?" he said, smirking. Oooops. I guess I was staring. "Yeah, fine, you're kind of cute. I'm done staring." I said as a faint blush appeared on my cheeks and nose. "Hyung, you're blushing!" Sunghoon teased me, and I was beginning to get really irritated. Hmph, so what? 

      We pulled up to my studio, where I had to pick up some stuff. I put on my mask, sunglasses and hat, as did Sunghoon, and we both hopped out of the car. Even walking a few feet to the building, people began to gather around and take pictures. We hurried inside and grabbed the keys and clothes from where I had left them before my trip to Japan. 

      As soon as we got back into the car, we were driven off to our apartment. Yes, Sunghoon and I shared an apartment so that if needed, I could be rushed out of the building safely. The apartment had two of everything, however, so we barely hung out back at the dorm thing. The elevator soon came, dinging annoyingly. Sunghoon pressed button 3, and we headed up to our rooms. I unlocked the door and we went our separate ways.

~time skip: 20 minutes~

Sunghoon POV:

      I think I am falling for Heeseung-hyung. Just the thought of him makes me feel happy and an urge to do a really good job protecting him. I started feeling like this a few months ago, when I had to wrap my arms around him from behind him in Japan to protect him from the huge crowd of fans that had been basically attacking him. I still have marks on my back from angry sasaeng's phones and acrylic nails.