~ Sunsun ~

Requested by: @shakuntalasaini

In this oneshot, Enhypen has been a group for a few years and are all old enough to drink alcohol legally.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Author POV:

      Sunghoon angrily stuffed a piece of bread into his mouth while watching Sunoo laughing at something that Jungwon had said. He was envious of a the leader; why didn't Sunoo laugh at what he said? Sunoo was supposed to be his. The middle child of Enhypen didn't want to share the bubbly sunshine with anybody else. 

      He just looked at Sunoo longingly, until Ni-ki noticed him and whispered in his ear, "Sunghoon-hyung, just tell him you like him. I think he likes to back." 

      At this, the jealous boy stopped. "W-what do you mean? I don't like him." he denied, but they both knew it was a lie. 

      The youngest just shrugged and stole the bread from his hyung. "Hey, give it back!" he said, and they got into a loud and heated argument. 

      "Is everything okay?" Sunoo's light voice drifted to Sunghoon's ears, and he immediately relaxed and then blushed a dark red. 

      "Sunghoon-hyung is trying to take away my bread!" Ni-ki told Sunoo. 

      "What do you mean? I was eating the bread first!" the older defended. 

      "Both of you just shut up!" Jungwon said, irritated.

      "Ni-ki, give Sunghoon-hyung his bread back." Sunoo asked, no, told, Ni-ki. 

      "FINE!" the maknae pouted, giving Sunghoon the food back, but not before tearing off a big chunk and stuffing it into his mouth. 

       "Nishimura Riki, what the fu-" Sunghoon almost cursed, but stopped when he saw Jake's intense glare from the doorway. 

      "Do not dare curse in front of my babies!" Jake shouted, charging at Sunghoon. 

      "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" the said boy shouted, fleeing the kitchen. 

~time skip: two hours~

       It was dinner time, and Heeseung was cooking rice while Jay prepared some vegetables and meat. The delicious smells coming from the kitchen drew everybody out of their rooms and towards the stove. They all paused in the doorway, peeking through the crack, trying to see what was being made. 

      Jake was crouching on the floor, looking under the wood slab, Sunoo was on top of him, standing hunched as he squinted his fox eyes. Jungwon was next to Sunoo, looking a little below him, and Ni-ki watched above him. Sunghoon was not tall enough to see over all of the other members, so he rested his chin on top of Sunoo's head and widened his eyes when he saw what was happening inside the kitchen. 

      The spies all gasped quietly when they say Heeseung and Jay making out in front of the sink. 

      "I think my appetite has just been ruined," Jungwon moaned, clutching his head lightly. 

      "I guess they really are your parents now, Wonie-hyung," Ni-ki whispered, trying to smother his giggles, unsuccessfully. 

      The two oldest hyungs stopped and then opened the door, and everybody fell into the kitchen. 

      Heeseung and Jay both stood with their hands on their hips, trying to look intimidating and angry but you could tell that they were actually quite embarrassed just by taking one glance at their cheeks, which were dusted in a rosy pink.