~ Heewon ~

Requested by:    KimTheaMin

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Jungwon POV:

      Once again, I am walking through the dark streets at night. Why does the world hate me so much? Should I end it tonight? Ending the pain, the sadness, everything. It seems like it would be the best thing that could ever happen to me. I just have to walk up those stairs, climb on that railing, and jump. To fly freely in the last moments of anything. Fly away to the better place. I just have to step a bit further. 

      I'm almost done with all the stairs. Then, just a few more feet and I'll be happy, a dream that hasn't happened in so long. It'll be like meeting an old friend, so great, so beautiful, so lovely. And suddenly, I am at the top of the stairs looking down at the street, my toes inside my worn out shoes hanging over the edge of the balcony-like thing. It feels amazing, the cool wind of the night ruffling my hair and causing my loose clothes to flap around me slightly. The moon is huge, right in front of me, waiting for me to fly towards it, to jump. 

      It is a perfect night in the city. The gentle breeze continues to encase me in itself, as if wrapping it's arms around me. It causes the cloth to billow around me. As if it's saying 'Goodbye, I'll see you later.' I feel content at this moment, about to fly away. I'm ready, it's perfect, I'm not supposed to be here anyway. I was a mistake. A horrid one. 

      But just as I was about to step forward, I felt something grab me and pull me towards the ground behind me. 

Heeseung POV: 

      I was about to unlock the door to my apartment when I saw, at the end of the hallway near the other staircase, a boy standing on the edge of the rail-like barrier, eyes closed, half smiling. He looked so pure under his ruined image; torn, dirty clothes that were too big for him, gaping holes in his shoes that were nearly halfway off the edge. I ran as quickly as I could to the petite male and tugged him towards me, causing both of us to lose balance and fall on the concrete ground. 

      "What are you doing?" he asked me softly and I just looked deep into his cat-shaped boba eyes. 

      "Saving you." I told him, standing and then helping him. 

      "Thank you, but please don't do that. I need to leave." he told me before climbing back on the barrier. 

      "I don't think so." I told him before prying him off the rail. I lifted up his skinny, light frame and took him to my apartment, ignoring his protests. I set him on the bed.

      "Here's a towel and some clothes. The shower is over there, do you want me to turn it on for you?" I asked him. He just looked at me, dumbfounded. 

      "I guess yes. Let's go." I took his small hand, the towel, and clothes and we all went to the bathroom. 

      "Do you want a bath or a shower?" 

      No answer. He looks like a child so I'll just give him a bath. 

Third Person POV:

      Heeseung began to get the water going for Jungwon. When he finished this, he placed the towel on the rack and put the clothes on a low shelf so the unknown boy could reach. Then he turned around to exit the bathroom and came face-to-face with a naked Jungwon.

      "Geez!" he shouted, covering his eyes as he walked out of there, traumatized. He walked straight to the kitchen and reheated some fried rice, cooked ramyeon, and took out some pre-made kimchi.