26. ship names

✦✦✦

♫ all through the night by sleeping at last ♫

She took her time getting used to everything around here.

From the bedroom to the shower she was in, Greta memorized all the places of Malik's apartment with sheer, joyful anticipation

Her skin soothed itself under the caress of steam and rushing dabs of hot water pressing upon her body. As much as she wished Malik was in here with her, she could only imagine what all Kelly and Lulu were saying to him upon their abrupt arrival.

She had no doubt there'll be some arguments, a few teasing jabs here and there. Greta had to wonder if they were even aware of their date tonight. And with thinking about that, she was also curious about how much of this was Cora's idea.

Now that was a tough pill she had to swallow.

At the end of all this Greta knew she'd have to make things right with her sister again. There'd be awkward apologies, words of gratitude even. And worst of all, she'd have to acknowledge that Cora was, in fact, right.

Greta was never over what she had with Malik. Nor was he over her. Reflecting on her love for him sent her into a state of pure euphoria under the satisfying spray of hot water. She wanted this; out of all the choices and desires she's had in the last few months, Greta was sure that none of them overshadowed being with him. And tonight marked the first of many.

Just as she finished her shower, she got out to the bedroom door being knocked on.

"It's me," The bass-ey voice called back.

"You're good."

Then, the door opened, and Malik walked in as Greta wrapped a towel around her wet body. His expression made her giggle, though. She could see the blushing as he shifted his face to the side, almost as if he wasn't so sure he should be in his own room where his naked lover resided.

But sauntering over to him, she put those worries to rest by reaching to lock the closed door and kiss him upon impact.

Then he kissed her back, harder even. The moment his arms wrapped around her frame, she smiled before being lifted into the air, then placed on the edge of his dresser.

"Georgia Boy!" She yelped. "Kelly's out there, you know."

But her warnings were only thwarted as soon as his lips moved to the crook of her neck. And as he layered open-mouth kisses along her wet flesh, any attempt to speak was interrupted by small, sudden moans.

And nothing was made better once he undid her towel and kissed down the middle of her breasts. "N- never mind. They'll be alright," She murmured, opening her legs up for him. "I take it Christmas Eve makes you super horny or something?"

"Yeah, ho ho ho." Teased Malik, only to make Greta cackle humorously before she laid a playful smack to the back of his head. And when he pulled himself back up from his knees, she tugged on his shirt.