Other side of the story pt.2

3rd person POV:

It's been almost an hour and (y/n) still hasn't come back. Mikey, who eventually got bored of playing, sat infront of the front door and Draken joins in soon after, "Ne, when do you think she'll be back?" Draken deadpanned, "Does it look like I know?" And just as he said that, the door opened to reveal their caretaker, 'Speak of the devil.' they both thought. (Y/n) made eye contact with them, "Hey there buddy, I got something for all of you. You hungry?" Immediately, Mikey became ecstatic as he stood on his back legs and pawed her leg with stars in his eyes, "Food?! You have food?!" She chuckled, "There there, hehe, imma get right on it."

When she got to the kitchen and brought the food out of her backpack, the noise made from the bad caught the others attention and soon they were gathering up around the kitchen, "Finally food! I thought I'd die form starvation!"

"Maybe it'll be better if you did die Hanma." Draken commented.

"Oi, watch it pal." Hanma gives him a menacing stare. The urge to brawl was real but they refrain from doing so because c'mon, food is within reach and they ain't about to miss that good shit.

Soon three big plates were presented to them. Two for Toman and one for Tenjiku. Although during the process of them eating, (y/n) had to inevitably get a separate plate for Izana.

Since he claims to be the king, he believes he shouldn't eat with those below him with Kakuchou being the only exception.

Eventually everyone had their fill, except for one, "Caretaker-chin I want some more." but to (y/n), it only came out as a meow, "...I guess it should be fine." she said although unsure but gave Mikey more anyways. Unfortunately enough for (y/n), after finishing the plate, Mikey asked for more again, "Caretaker-chin, I'm still hungry." but (y/n) refuse, "Buddy, I can't give you more than this. It's already halfway through." Mikey proceed to give her the cute eyes, "As adorable as you are, no means no buddy." Mikey deflates with a childish angry pout and it cause his friends to snicker in amusement.

"Is that really Mikey?" Izana asked to himself dumbfounded as he watched the Toman members tease their president while Mikey tries an alternative way to persuade (y/n) into giving him more food.

"Who knew the invincible Mikey could behave this way." Ran commented in amusement. "Kinda hard to believe to be honest." Rindou added his own opinion. "She's also rather interesting, don't you so too?" Ran grin looking at Rindou who has a blank expression, "Barely."

Anyways, the gangs spent the rest of the evening doing their own things as (y/n) wrapped everything up for the day. Although from time to time, they'd see her checking up on them and then in one of her visit, Takemichi decided to ask the big question. So he approaches her, "Ano, hello. Uuhm I wanted to ask you if you know anything of our situation and if there's a way to turn back to normal-" he cut himself off after a sudden realization. Takemichi hang his head down in embarrassment, 'She can't understand me...' then he hears her laugh, "Hahaha, it seems almost like you're trying to tell me something-"

'Because I do!' Takemichi though.

"-but if it's a good night. Then, goodnight, Braveheart." Soon after, Takemichi felt a pressure on his head, he immediately froze, his brain still trying to catch up to what had just occurred. 'What just happened? Was that a kiss? It's a kiss right? She just kissed me right? That was her lips right?'

Mikey doesn't know why but he felt like he need one from her as well. Light on his limbs, he walk towards her and then poke her thigh with his paw which brought her attention to him, "I want one as well!" Mikey said nodding towards Takemichi for extra hints.

"You want one as well?" She technically repeated what he said. "Yes I want one." She gives a small lopsided smile, "Alright, goodnight little one." When she kissed his head a feeling of giddyness burst inside. He returns back to the group while pulling Takemichi along with a happy smile.