Back to school haha! :')

(y/n)'s POV:

Mitsuya, who sat on my bed, looked at me with puppy eyes, "Please, (y/n)?" I tried my best to ignore him as I pack all the necessities I need to for school. My final year in high school. I glance back at Mitsuya in curiosity only to find him still giving me the puppy eyes along with holding his two little kitten sister to emphasize his point as well as intensifying the cuteness.

Mitsuya you son of a b-

I stare off to the side before my eyes met his once more, "Look, Mitsuya, I understand you want to to turn your sister back but you also have to understand that it makes me uncomfortable. Plus I don't even know if they're ok with that. Also, didn't you all eventually found a way to turn back to normal?" Mitsuya pouted as he lower his sisters onto his lap and they began to play with the strings on Mitsuya's hoodie. "We've tried it already. Even with Kisaki and Koko explaining in full detail, complete with background visuals."

"What? How?"

"Don't worry, (y/n). It's an anime thing."

"Aaah."

Mitsuya briefly shook his head, "Anyways, like I've said. We all have explained to them how it works, but it's not that easy. That's why you turning them back would be the quickest method." I zip my bag up before putting a hand on my chin in thought, "Hmm, I see. In that case, it makes sense. I'll consider it, but please, talk to them if they're fine with it. Ok?" he nods.

I smile and then swung my bag over my shoulders before I gave Mitsuya a quick peck on the lips, "See you after school." he raise one hand to caress my cheek, "Have fun." I giggle then proceed to head out my room and downstairs, meeting the others on my way out.

"So, today is the day, huh?" I turn my gaze towards Sanzu, who looked comfy in his baggy sweatshirt, "Yep. I came back from the dead to finish school. That'd make a crazy story. Don't you think?" Sanzu lazily smirked, "Any story with you in it will always be crazy. In a good way of course." I return the smirk, "Will you be my editor then?" he wrap his arms around my waist and softly pulled me closer, "I'd be anything you want me to be."

"Ahem." me and Sanzu looked over at Senju, who had her arms crossed and was glaring at Sanzu, "Hate to break it to you, brother. But (y/n) need to head to school as soon as possible." Senju said as she points at the clock on the wall. Sanzu click his tongue before letting out a sharp sigh, "Fine." he then proceed to give a feathery kiss on my forehead before letting go of my waist, "Take care, (y/n)."

Considering that it was a weekday, not everyone was present since they had to go to work. But that's ok, since I get to see them once school is done.

I then receive a notification from Jason. The conversation goes as follows:

Jason: Eyo (y/n), me and Mr. Darius will be there shortly to pick you up. Be ready. I'll let you know as soon we're here

(Y/n): Ayt, see ya in a bit

I felt hands pushing me towards the door and knew right away it was Senju. " Now now (y/n), you should go ahead even if Jason isn't here yet." she then proceed to swiftly open the door before turning back to me and quickly kiss me, "I'll see you around." I hummed, "See you." I flash her a smile before leaving and closing the door.

And speak of the devil, the legend is here, Jason Derulo. I bob my head towards you guys, 'cause y'know what? Jason is fucking cool.

A honk was heard, "Hehe! (Y/n)! Where are you looking at? We're upfront! Not on your left!" Mr. Darius continues to loudly chuckle as play it cool by cooly turning my head in their direction. Jason, who's in the passenger seat, snuck his head out, "Hop on in, (y/n)! Or else you'll be running for your life!" I promptly jog up to the car, "Not today, Jason! Not today!"