Explanation and finding the trigger

3dr person POV:

"Why is it so damn noisy early in the morning?!" Hanma groan out in annoyance. "It sounded like Mikey." Emma said. "Hm? Some of us are missing." she said as she looked around, "Draken and Kakuchou went to fetch him and just now Baji, Chifuyu, Takemichi and Kisaki went to get them since they seem to take a while." Smiley said and Emma hummed.

Then they heard (y/n) footsteps but.... also another pair of footsteps. Who in the world?

When the sight of Izana pulling (y/n) along with him into the living room appeared, to say that they were shocked was an absolute understatement.

"Hah? Hah?!" Kazutora could only exclaimed in pure disbelief. "Oh, good morning y'all." (Y/n) said, although a bit awkward after the realization. Izana pulled her down to sit on the couch and as they sat, Izana slid his hand from her wrist to holding her hand, intertwining their fingers and making her feel like she was about to have a cardiac arrest. The others immediately surrounded them and bombarded Izana with questions. "Shut up will you!" Izana finally snapped at them. He close his eyes while letting out an annoyed sigh. "Izana, what happened last night?" Takemichi asked. Izana reopened his eyes and looked at all of them, "That's not important right now. We owe her an explanation about our situation." (Y/n) questionably looks at Izana, "What situation?" Izana seriously looked into (y/n)'s eyes, "(Y/n), we're all from the year 2006." she went quiet for a moment looking dumbfounded, ".......Come again?" Izana's lips briefly quirk up, "I said we're all from 2006 and we're all humans. Not cats."

"Yeah!" Smiley exclaimed.

She stared at Izana, then at Mikey and then the others, then back to Izana, "So, you guys like....time travelled?" Izana shrugged, "Sort of I guess." (Y/n)'s brows furrowed, "Sort of? What happened exactly before you got here?" Izana stared at their intertwined hands contemplating his answer, "We all had the same experience. One moment we were doing our own things and next thing we knew everything went black and then we woke up as cats. In that exact moment was when you founded us by your front door." he kept it vague since he doesn't want her to see him in a different light if he mentions that he's a gang leader, he doesn't want to be seen as dangerous in her eyes.

The others also questions why he purposely left that part out but for now they assumed that it was for good reasons.

Although for Takemichi, the idea of time traveling could be a high possibility but at the same time he has some doubt since he has to physically shake someone's hand in order to trigger it. But what about this? We're talking about multiple people at once. Like, yes it'd make sense if they all time travelled. But at the same time with no trigger? It makes no sense. Especially how they also end up as cats in the first place. "You seem to know something about this." Kisaki's whispered voice brought Takemichi out of his thoughts, "What?" Kisaki glanced at him sideways, "This has always been my theory, but I'm sure that you're a timeleaper... are you not?" Kisaki said as he slightly turned his head towards Takemichi's direction. "What- How?-" Takemichi began but was promptly cut off, "Based on your reaction that means I was correct. You always somehow managed to screw over my plans over and over, and I'd also noticed how your behavior would shift, like as if someone else have taken control over your body. That was why I theorized that you must be able to timeleap. Although I thought it was completely nonsensical at first." Honestly, Kisaki's intelligence scares Takemichi sometimes. "Let's talk about this later." Takemichi hummed in agreement.

"So you were all normal, doing your own thing, blacked out, woke up and boom! you're a cat?" she asked while slightly waving her free hand to articulate along her question. Izana hummed in agreement. She looks at the others, "So you were all humans..." Then suddenly all the memories of her moments with them flooded her mind, all of the times she cuddles with them, kisses them, pet them, play with them, take them to work. But then, her face became red as she remembers embarrassing moments, like those time when she undressed infront of them or when she and Jason shamelessly simp over Vi from Arcane. (Y/n) brought the back of her hand to cover half of her face as she turned the opposite direction to further hide her red face as she screams in her head.

"Wow, look how red she is.~" Ran commented. "She looks like a tomato, pft how adorable." Rindou added and whispered the last part to himself. "I kinda feel bad for her." Sanzu said. "Same." Yuzuha added.

Izana leans close to (y/n), "Hm? Why are you so red?" he knew why but he just wanted to tease a bit. "R-Red? W-Well it's kinda hot ya know! Hahaha." (Y/n) said, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Is that so.~" Izana said as he brought his other hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her red ear.

The other do be jelly tho.

Eventually, Mikey had enough of being ignored, "Oi Izana, how the hell did you turn back to normal in the first place?" Mikey asked all the while still in (y/n) arm this whole time. "I.... don't know." Izana said his attention now on Mikey. "What was the last thing you did last night?" Mikey asked. Izana promptly replied, " We slept." he answered it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Bullshit, if sleeping was all it takes for us to turn back to normal then we all would've been back since the very beginning." Mikey roast Izana. "What did he said?" (Y/n) asked. "He's asking what we did last night that caused me to turn back." (Y/n) took a moment to think, "........I kissed him before sleeping." she said looking at Mikey. "Don't you do that all the time?" Mikey said not believing that it was just simply a kiss that she normally give them. "She actually kissed me on the lips.-" immediately after hearing Izana say that, Mikey dove for a kiss and soon the front of his mouth met with her lips, shocking her.

The others eyes widen/jaw dropped at the sight, they could hear glass breaking in the background.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing happened.

Mikey immediately threw a tantrum, "Aw come on! This still isn't it?!" (Y/n) lets go of Izana's hand to rub Mikey's head to comfort him. "No, I'm sure that was it. She kissed me and I became normal this morning." Izana said holding his chin, clearly confused. Though he won't admit it out loud, but he wouldn't mind if the others don't change, because that means he gets (y/n) all for himself.

"That happened to me as well. I had kissed her but I didn't change." Koko stated and that just caused the others to look at him with bewilderment, "What?! You kissed her?! When?!" Angry exclaimed and Koko not wanting to be by death door bluntly lied, "I don't remember." Koko said sticking his tongue out. "Then if Koko and Mikey had kissed her and haven't turned back then why did it work for Izana?" Hina asked the big question. "Maybe there's more to it than just a simple kiss." Kisaki said as he approaches the duo on the couch, "(Y/n), what else did you do during that kiss?" Izana translated Kisaki's words to her.

She dive into her thoughts. What did she do? Apparently just a kiss isn't enough but it was the trigger for Izana to turn back to normal so it's definitely the key component. What else did she do?.........No.... that's silly...... unless?........but it was just a thought? Guess she have to try.

Picking up Mikey by his armpit, she brought him to eye level and for a short moment they stared, then she quickly leaned in and kiss him with the thought of him turning back into a human. She pulled away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing happened.

(Y/n)'s and Mikey's face turn crestfallen and the others were starting to doubt that it'd work, that Izana turning back to human was simply just a miracle.

"Guess that didn't work-" she was cut off by the smoke that suddenly emitted from Mikey. Then, she felt a weight on her lap and as the smoke slowly clears out, she sees a shocked looking man with shoulder length blonde hair with deep black eyes. Everyone including her were equally baffled by the sudden turn of event. Mikey's smile slowly crept up on his face then it was a full blow grin as he proceeds to hug (y/n), "(Y/n)-chin!!!"

Honestly, this would've been wholesome if it wasn't for the fact that Mikey was butt naked on her lap.

(Y/n)'s brain has left the chat.