Kisses

(y/n)'s POV:

I take my time to calm down from the shock while Mr. Fl- I mean Izana is gone with Bolt. Wait no, it's Mikey right? Yeah Mikey.

I rub my hands down my face as a grumble escaped me. A meow resonated, I glanced down to see Taro and Blueberry. Actually, I don't think that's their name at all. I wonder what are their names...

I gave a rather weak smile, "I'm fine don't worry." I said hopefully answering to whatever question he might've asked. Then, I felt something or more like someone crash onto my side as they hugged my head close to their chest and rubbing their cheek against my head, "(Y/n)-chin!~"

Ah, it was Mikey.......(y/n)-chin?

I wiggle my head a bit to look at the attire he's wearing, he was wearing my clothes. Why does it look like as if Izana purposefully chose the smallest size he could find? Good thing I haven't decided to throw away my dad's clothes yet, I'll have to look through them. Plus I'm sure most of my clothes won't fit them since the majority are male.

I became a bit bashful when Mikey caught me staring and shot a gleeful smile. "Oi, don't just go running off and hog her all to yourself." Izana said with annoyance in his voice as he appear out from the corner of the hall. "You've been with her long enough. It's my turn now." Mikey nonchalantly said as he stick his tongue out at him and Izana eerily smiles.

God it's getting suffocating in here.

"Alright alright boys, let's not fight and break something again, thank you very much." I pry myself away from Mikey and after pulling away, Mikey shove a hand with a hair tie. I eyed the hair tie then at him, then with his other hand he points at himself, "Can you tie my hair?" I blink, "Sure." this whole interaction is still so surreal to me. Like hello, these two were my cats just a moment ago now they human? The fuck?

Anyways, I took the hair tie while gestured him to around as I then proceed to comb his hair back with my fingers to which made Mikey pur in delight. I put his hair into a simple low ponytail and he quickly took it off. That made me confused. "I don't want it like that, (y/n)-chin." Goodness me, still demanding as ever no matter whether he's a cat or a human. "Then how would you want it?" He proceeds to show how he wanted his hair to be but his attempt just wasn't helping me since he just gather them up into a bundle to which I asked, "A bun?" and he said, "No!"

I need some help.

And it seems like the lord has answered my prayer since Dragon cane to save the day! Although all I could hear from him are meows. Dragon climb his way to my shoulders and starts meowing, "Gather the hairs from around the crown of his head and then just tie it to the back." Izana translated for her. I did as instructed and after I finished I looked at Dragon to see him nodding in approval. I finally made Mikey a happy cat. I pet Dragon, "Thanks buddy! I wouldn't know what do to without your help." he rub his head against my cheek. "Ne, Ken- chin.~ You want to be next?" Dragon meows then jumped onto my lap and stares at me expectantly.

It didn't took long for me to connect the dots. "WAIT. Waitwaitwaitwait, I'm not gonna kiss you just yet-" Dragon meows and for some reason I felt like I understood that, "-BECAUSE! Y'all gonna turn back BUTT NAKED and I'm not about to see any dicks hanging out today and possibly giving me an early cardiac arrest." I then pick Dragon and hand him over to Mikey as I got up to my dad's room to get whatever clothes that might fit them and plus some extras from mine for the girls.

Wait, if I kiss all of them does that mean technically count as a kiss?............ for some reason I don't want to think any further about it since I feel like I might get into some weird territory.

Coming back to the living room, I dropped a bunch of clothes, "Pick anything you want and these are for you girls." Molly came to rub herself against my leg, which brought a smile to my face, before going and choosing her choice of clothing. The guys does the same. I felt a paw on my calve and I glanced down to see Dragon with a large t-shirt between his teeth and pants beside him. I kneel down and took the shirt from him and grabbing the pants along. I swiftly out them on him and I cannot help but chuckle at the sight if my dad's large clothes on his tiny body. Dragon gave me a look, "Hopefully it'll work the way I think it does." I muttered as I then lean down ans with the thought of him being a human and peck him on the mouth. This time around, the effect was instantaneous as a pouffe of smoke smacked my face. After the smoke cleared, a shadowy figure towers over me. I look up, he has the same dark eyes as Mikey and his hair is currently down and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Holy shit he's tall.