Jason

(y/n)'s POV:

Saturday rolled in and it's the day where Jason is coming over to finish our project and some extra homeworks.

*Knock knock*

Speak of the devil.

I went to the front door not without greeting my babies first and open the door to reveal my boy Jason, "Eeey, Jason Deruloooo!" Jason gave me a playful disappointed look, "(Y/n), I'm not about to become a walking meme."

"But you already are thought?"

"......"

"......."

We both burst out laughing and then did our handshake, "It's been awhile!" Jason exclaimed. "Yeah I miss you too man!" Then I heard a bark, "Buddy!" Buddy leaped into my arms and I hold underneath his legs for support as he licked all over my face, "I miss you you little shit!" then I proceed to make incoherent noises of delight. I look down when I felt my cat pawed my leg, I look down to see Venom with Munchkin by his side, "Sheesh you weren't lying when you said you have 22 cats." Jason bent down to try and pet Venom but he hiss at him, "Whoa there. He doesn't seem to like me." I place Buddy back onto the floor and while still bent I kiss Venom and Munchkin on the head. Munchkin froze in place while Venom looks up at me with wide eyes which made me chuckle. I then see Buddy went to greet my cats, some welcomes him and other....not so much. "Alright then Jason, let's get this shit done and over with then let's play games after that." We did the epic handshake meme as Jason exclaimed, "Fuck yeah!"

After finishing the project we move on to math and we are now stuck on the last question. The. Fucking. Last. Question. "Sooooo did you found the answer yet?" Jason asked me while my brain racks up any solution possible to the math problem, "........No. This bitch is being difficult." I said as I briefly pet Mario on my lap while Luigi laze around my shoulders.

The math question makes absolute no sense. 

Jason then glance at me, "By the way (y/n), why are your cats staring at me like that? Especially this one." Jason gesture Bolt who sat infront of him with a dead stare. Creepy. "That's Bolt. Bolt, come here buddy." Then I heard a bark, "No not you Buddy." Buddy whine as Bolt came and sat beside me, Sunny walk over to him and press a paw on his head as she meows at Bolt, "Should we just skip it? Even if our teacher looks at it, it's not like they care anyways." I was about to answer back when I notice Batman strolling in and look at our workbook, then he proceed to go over my calculator and press on a couple of buttons before he pushes it towards me. Jason and me look at the calculator, "Holy shit, your cat manage to found the answer." Then something clicks in my head. Batman is smart just like Batman! Holy shit I have a smart cat! "Aren't you a smart cat now eh Batman?" I said as I vigorously rub his head with both hands at the same time he meows and when I'm done he gave me a grumpy to which I chuckle.

"(Y/n)."

"Whatsup?"

"Can I check your school schedule? I accidentally left mine back home. Just need to check it real quick."

"Sure. Hold on." I pick up Mario and place him beside Bolt as I get up. Luigi was still just laying on my shoulders. I think he's snoozing off. Oh well, I'll just let him be. I went to my room to retrieve the schedule in my bag then return to the living room to find a weird out Jason being surrounded by my cats while Buddy sit on the sideline, his tail wagging. "Lol what is this? A sacrificial ritual?" I jokingly commented as my cats then disperse after seeing me. I hand Jason the schedule, "(Y/n), your cats are weird." Some hisses were heard. "I think it makes them unique." I see Batman climbing onto Jason's shoulder and peering down on the schedule, "Wait, don't you have work right now?" I wave it off, "I spoke to my boss and she gave me the permission to skip work today for the reason of school, but I will be working tomorrow tho." Jason then give back the schedule. "Anyways, down for super smash bro?"

"It's over (y/n)! Victory is mine!"

"Ha! You fool! You think I'll go down that easily? If I go down, then you're coming with me!" I press the button and my character successfuly grab ahold of his character and then I jump off the platform, killing the both of us and ending the game. "Damn it!" Jason exclaimed, slapping his knee. "Muahahaha, don't underestimate me Jason. I may suck at the game but it doesn't mean I don't have other tricks up my sleeve!"

"You talk like you're some big shot."

"Oho? You want to test me?"

We play another match. I got completely destroyed. 😃

Jason gave me smug smile to which I respond by playfully slap his shoulder. We spent the next hour or two talking about whatever comes to mind.

Izana's POV:

"So, what do you have to say?" I question not bothering to look at Kisaki who stood behind me. "We can proceed with the same due date that we've set up."

"22 February huh? It's right around the corner." I smile. 'I can't wait to crush Mikey, he'll pay for stealing away Shinichiro.'

3dr person POV:

Kisaki comtemplate whether or not to tell him about her secret identity but either way, he thinks that even if he does, there's no benefit in does so and it won't help him with his plans.

"Aren't you a smart cat now eh Batman?" Sh said as she pets him. He remembered her say.

He snapped out of his thoughts. First things first. What to do with Emma.
.
.
.
.
Actually now that he thinks about it. What's the point of his plan if he's stuck as a cat. His goal is to become the most feared man in Tokyo but what's the point if he's not even....a man.

He shove that thought to the back.