Cooking disaster, stupid jokes and puns

(y/n)'s POV:

I sat on the couch holding my phone with one hand while the other softly pets Sunny, who's dozing off. Meanwhile, Venom was chilling on one of my shoulder while Munchkin just chills inside my hoodie reading the manga with me as well. At least that's what I think they're doing.

I have notice lately that every time I would wear my hoodie and just chill like I'm doing now, Godzilla, Mario, Smiley, Molly, Sunny, Diablo, Venom and Bolt would come and crawl under my hoodie and just sleep in there.

Am I a human pillow to them?

The rest would occasionally do it or do it when I'm specifically alone. And Y'all. I think Mr. Fluff likes me now. A couple of days ago while I was in my room laying on my bed relaxing, he came to visit me and like the others, crawl under my hoodie and just, sleep. Yep. But hey! It's a good sign!

Alright, we're off topic.

I look at the time on my phone and notice that it was already time to eat. Then a sudden realization hits me.

There's no more food and dad forgot to leave some money.

Quickly closing my phone and putting it into my pocket, I hear Munchkin and Venom meow. I tilt my head a bit to the side at the same time as I reach a hand to briefly pet Venom, "Sorry, I just gotta check something." Then I look down at Munchkin and meet his doe eyes, I softly smile, "Don't worry Munchkin, we'll continue soon." I then rub my nose with his. Venom swiftly jump away as I get up with Munchkin still in my hoodie and enter the kitchen. I open the fridge and all I found was a steak meat. I sigh in disappointment before going back to the couch, Venom coming back to my shoulder. An idea suddenly pops into my head and decided to text Jason to see if he wants to join.

You: Ayo Jason Derulo are you free?

Godzilla came and knocks Venom over to lays at his usual place which was, of course, my shoulders.

Venom hiss at him while Godzilla just meows back. Venom gets ready to pounce until I cut in, "Oy! No fighting!" Venom immediately backs down but was still glaring at Godzilla.

Jason: Sup croissant and ye

Jason: I'm actually right in front of your front door.

"Oh damn." I then hear the door being unlock and I lean over to my side, being careful not to crush Sunny, to have a better view which result Godzilla to jump off my shoulders.

Soon Jason then kicks the door open startling the fuck out of my cats, "FBI OPEN-" but since he kicked it too hard the door ended up bouncing back and close on him.

I wheeze.

Jason then kicks the door open again, "FBI OPEN UP!!" he said pointing a banana at me. I throw a pillow at him to which he dodge, "Bitch, I don't smoke cardboard!" He shakes his head in disappointment as he approaches, "Tch tch tch, you liar. Last week I found you hiding that weed stash." I scoff, "Weed stash? Are you sure you're not mistaken it for your grandma's ashes?" Jason dramatically leans back with a hand on his chest, "*Gasp* You take that back." I gently pick Munchkin out from my hoodie and place him on the couch beside Venom as I then get up, "Try me bitch." We seize up each other while having an intense staredown. Both of our fist raise.

"Rock! Paper! Scissor!"

I won by scissor.

I yell in victory while Jason in despair. "You can't never defeat me!" I said with an evil grin. Jason looks at me like he's some fucking shounen character, "I know...but this can!" Jason exclaimed as he shove his phone to my face with (insert cursed image). "AAAAAAH MY EYES!!" I shout while covering my eyes as I dramatically drop to the ground and my cats immediately start to surround me. "Ah shit! I didn't thought it was that strong!" Jason said. Then, he crouch beside me, "(Y/n), stay with me man." I grab his shoulder, "Jason....I don't think I can make it..." Jason's brows furrow, "Wait (y/n), it's too early!" My grip on his shoulder tighten, "Jason... there's one thing I need you to do before I die."