Other side of the story pt. 8 : Gifts

3dr person POV:

"Damn, I think (y/n) won't like the state that we're in." Mitsuya said as he look at himself then the others. "What happened to you?" Smiley asked a rough up Rindou beside a still wet Ran, "Just a dispute." Rindou replied to which Smiley hum at that. Draken looks around, "I feel like we're missing someone." Mikey promptly made a comment, "It's probably not important." Draken ponders, "....Hm, yeah you're right."

Said "missing" person soon shows up, "Well that's not nice to forget someone so easily.~" Everyone turns their head to spot a drenched Hanma.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hanma, why and where did you get that fish?" Koko asked.

Hanma lays the fish onto the grass as he gave them a lazy smile, "Got it by the pond and it's for dolly.~" Draken cringe at the sight of the wiggling fish, "Put it back where you found it." but unfortunately for Draken, Hanma doesn't comply that easily, "No can do Draken.~ I went through a lot of trouble to get this y'know?~ Plus, I'm sure she'll appreciate the effort I've put in for this gift." Draken scoff, "I can definitely get her a better gift then your dead fish." This caught the others' attention. "Oho?~ I'd like to see your supposed better gift.~" Hanma raise a brow, challenging Draken.

Draken huffs in confidence as he quickly get to work and soon came back with some white flowers between his teeth.

What Draken didn't know was that while he was gone, the others also went to get their own gift. So when he came back he was surprised to see the others with something of their own.

Baji and Kazutora brought back dead animals, a dead bird and squirrel respectively.

Chifuyu got a three leaf clover.

Kisaki and Takemichi both got rocks. Kisaki was a shiny stone while Takemichi was a heart shaped rock.

Ran and Rindou both went a little farther to get a different kind of flower. Ran got an orchid flower while Rindou got a gentian bellflower.

Koko, Inui, Kakuchou and Izana somehow made a flower crown.

Smiley and Angry got roses.

Mitsuya found a ribbon.

Hakkai brought back a button.

Then there's Sanzu with catnip.

And finally there's Mikey with a piece of leaf.

Draken eyes everyone, "What's up with all of you? And why a leaf of all things?" he said facing Mikey, "I guess it's my way of asking her not to leaf me." Mikey grins at the end as Draken deadpanned. Hanma cackle.

"Well, for your information, we all just decided it'd be fun participate as well.~" Ran said with a lazy smile.

"I wanted to give (y/n) something pretty!" Smiley happily exclaimed, "Something that matches her." Angry added.

Draken then sigh, "At least most of your gift looks way better than Hanma.....and Baji and Kazutora."

"....I think I understand what you meant now." Baji said to Hanma. "Should we beat him up then?~" Hanma asked, "We shouldn't but the feeling is mutual." Kazutora answered instead as the three of them were drilling holes behind Draken's head.

"Now then! Let's head home and present our gift to her!" Mikey excitedly exclaimed, "Wait, Mikey." Kisaki stop him, "What?" Mikey inquire his voice now becoming neutral. "Do you know our way back?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuck.

They were having so much fun that they've forgotten about keeping track on their way here.

"It's ok everyone! If we try to backtrack we should be able to find our way back!" Takemichi said hoping his optimism help them feel a least a bit at ease. "Y-Yeah let's try and do that." Hakkai said. The other agrees as well, so they each pick up their gift and begin their journey back.