Mr. Parker and snooping around

(y/n)'s POV:

The front door opened to reveal, "Dad!" I said at the same time as I quickly close my laptop. My dad then notices me, "Heeey, Sweetiepie! Oh? Is that my favorite boy Jason I see?" Jason greets him back with a smile, "Hello Mr. Parker." Then my dad goes quiet for a moment and then raise a lazy index finger, "(Y/n)...Why are there so many cats?" As I try to work up a proper sentence, Mario jumps down onto my laptop that is still on my lap then rubs himself on my stomach while purring, "Uuuuh, well ya see dad. Uhm, I found them in an alleyway and I just decided on the spot to adopt all of them." I hear Luigi quietly meows into my ear.

Why does it feel like Luigi just roasted me?

Like c'mon Luigi I can't just tell him y'all POOF outta nowhere!

My dad gave me a long stare, then looks down as his sight is now met with Velvet sitting in front of him. He squats down and scratch under her chin. His gaze then returns back to me along with a soft smile, "I see. Then, looks like we have new additions to the family now." I brightly smile, "Yeah."

My dad walks over to me and Jason and proceeds to ruffle both of our hair, "Aaah! It felt like it's been years since I last saw the both of you! Say, how about we go out and grab something to eat together?" After he pulled his hand away, I look up at him in concern, "Aren't you tired? I mean you've been gone for quite some time." My dad then straighten his back, puffing his chest out with his hands on his hips, his face adorning a smirk, "What are you talking about? I might be old but this old man of yours is still healthy and strong! I mean look at me (y/n), I'm bussin!" After that he flex his bicep to show off how "strong" he is. God I love him so much. Then he points a finger at me that slightly left me startled, "You on the other hand young lady, you looked like you just pulled an all nighter." I then jokingly scoff, "What can I say dad? I don't need sleep. Sleep is for the weak.-"

"Your teacher literally just told me you slept in class three days ago."

I avoid eye contact, "But I mean.... I'm still passing tho?" Dad gave me "the look" which only made me pout, "Well even if I wanted to, I can't sleep now, it's way pass noon, it'll fuck up my sleep schedule." Then Jason jumps in, completely changing the subject, "Where are we going to eat tho by the way?" My dad deeply chuckle in a dramatic manner, "We're going to (insert favorite fast food restaurant or restaurant)!"

Instantly, all of my previous feeling of drowsiness fades away.

I gently lift Mario and Luigi and place them onto the floor. Then move my laptop onto the couch.

Me and Jason look at each other.

Than we bolt towards the door. Both of us calling dibs on the passenger seat while my dad's laughter could be heard from afar.

3dr person POV:

After her father finished laughing, he bends over and rubs Rindou on the head, "Hehe, I hope you didn't gave my daughter to much trouble.-"

They all nervously sweat.

"-She's the same as I remember." He smiles fondly from the memories but then his smile turns solemn, "Although, I'm actually getting worried nowadays. There are times where she comes back home with bruises or she'd come back late at night. It's even worse if I so happen to have work that last for more than a few days. I would get anxious since I could never know what is going to happen to her." he said more so to himself. Then he gets up and makes his way towards the door to follow the two rowdy teenagers, "Now then! Time for me to catch up!" Soon he was out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wow." Yuzuha said in astonishment. "What a heroic journey!" Hina exclaimed. "She got me worried when she crashed into the building *sigh of relief* it's a good thing she's fine." Emma voice her opinion. "Did you saw her dad? He's so nice!" Hina chirpily said.