Photoshoot

(Y/n)'s POV:

Sitting on the ground at the living room, I spend my time messing around with my dad's expensive camera.

Ey. I did not steal it from him. He lent it to me.

As I was messing with it, I decided to take a test shot. Bringing up the camera up to my face and through the lens, I focus on the subject I'm about to snap. I decided on Dolce and Snake who are snuggling together and napping. I press on the button to capture the scene but then suddenly Bolt's little head appeared at the last second. I pulled away out of surprise. Then, I check the picture hoping that Bolt's head isn't there. Unfortunately, it did.

I look at Bolt, who stares back at me with his deep black eyes, then I playfully pinch his cheek, "What do you think you're doing you sneaky little thing." Bolt meows then pawed the camera. I look at him questionably, "You want me to take a picture of you?" Bolt meows but a bit deeper this time. My face twist in confusion. Then more of my cats joins in and I also felt one jump on my shoulder. I slightly turned my head only to see Mr. Fluff staring me down with his orchid eyes. Honestly, I'm still a bit nervous around him but wow this is a first. Imma savour it as much as possible while he's being nice. Well at the very least I hope so.

Bolt poke my camera again. My brain now tries to make the connection.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My face lights up in realization, "Oh yeah! Right! I promise ya'll I'd do a mini photoshoot!" I grin at Bolt, "Thanks for the reminder Bolt!" I notice Bolt just keep staring at me and I immediately connect the dots, "Bolt, two weeks hasn't been up yet. Although, I will say that the feeling is mutual but no can do buddy." Bolt gave me the doe eyes, "Hehe, nice try Bolt but no." Bolt looks down.

No, you can't do this to me Bolt.

Unfortunately, the longer I stare the more my heart turns to mush. So, I decided to shake his paw as an alternative, "I guess this should do."
.
.
.
Wow, his paws are hella squishy. I could get addicted to this.

"Did someone said photoshoot?!"

Oh boy, here he comes.

On cue, my dad dramatically slides into the living room with sunglasses.

Wait a minute.

"Dad, is that my-"

"Say no more my dear Sweetiepie! Your old man, with years of experience, will aid you in your endeavor!" I can see sparkles surrounding him as he speak. A chuckle escape me, "Dad, it's not like I'm doing a fashion show." My dad waves his index finger at me, "Tch tch tch, (Y/n), you don't know. The essence of photography! You may take a casual picture BUT you cannot dare ignore, ✨aesthetic.✨" He then dramatically push the sunglass up the bridge of his nose. I decided to play along, "Then please, father! Guide me towards the true beauty behind the art of capturing picture perfect photo!" I said with ✨elegant✨ hand gestures. My dad snap his fingers, "Then! Without further ado! Let's get started!"

This went from mini to colossal photoshoot.

I was supposed to be the one with the camera but my dad got a little too excited and now has taken full charge of the whole situation. Now I'm also part of the shoot.

I will tell you one thing though. My cats are taking full advantage of this and it was clear to see. Plus, they're loving it too. So you know what? I'll make an exception for today and today only.

"Look this way (y/n)." I follow my dad's direction with Godzilla laying lazily around my shoulders. He seem to really love my shoulders. "Parfait!"My dad exclaimed enthusiastically. "Now show me some dynamic my girl!" I proceed to cup the side of Godzilla's little head and hide half of my face behind it. "Good!" My said as he snap a picture.

Mario and Luigi came next. "I'll be taking a side profile picture. You should sit down with one knee up. Luigi can sit on your shoulder while Mario will sit by your legs. In a sense your leg that is up will partially hide Mario while he peaks his head out." I nod and get into position. I look at Luigi and pat my shoulder gesturing him to get on to which he did. Mario gets to his designated place whilst rubbing onto my legs with a purr, I chuckle and rub his head. He turn his head towards my palm and proceeds to lick it while staring quite intently at me. Then I suddenly felt a nip a t the side of my neck and realized that Luigi just bit me. I touch my neck just to make sure there's no blood and to my relief, there isn't any. I vigorously rub Luigi's head, "Geez you spooked me!" My dad's voice cuts in, "Look over here, (y/n)." Soon the pic was taken.

Next up was Blueberry, Taro and Molly. To say the least they seem to be natural with this. We took a picture where we all sit in a line side by side with tilted head. Another one where I was lying on the floor on my stomach, my chin rested on my arms with Blueberry lying on my back while Taro was crouching infront of me face to face with our nose almost touching and Molly lays on her side against my ribcage staring at the camera.

Then we got Dolce and Snake. They as well were good at this. A picture was taken of us where I sat on the floor criss cross with one arm resting on my knee and supporting my head as I look at the camera with a smirk. Dolce and Snake would peak at either side of me with Snake sticking his tongue out. The photo gave me cat bodyguard vibe.

Venom and Diablo were a little harder to work with since they can't stay still in one place. We were supposed to have a picture where I hold Venom in my arms and stand there looking like Mona Lisa but Venom decided to reach up and lick my cheek. That ended up being the results. I aske my dad if we should take another one to which he brush it off. "It's good to sometime improvise!" He would say with a thumbs up. Another one where Diablo just decided to stand on his legs and squish my cheeks with his paws. My dad loves it.

It was a bit unfortunate that I can't do many shoots with Smiley and Angry. Since Smiley isn't completely recovered yet, I can't move him around to much but we did manage one picture which consist of us laying on our back in a circle with our head at the center. So far my favorite to be honest.

Velvet, Sunny, Munchkin and Braveheart were so fun to work with! Plus, because my dad said we could freestyle which play a part in the whole fun. Sunny and Velvet would give me many kisses while Munchkin and Braveheart enjoyed rubbing their head on me and in return a would giggle like crazy. It's even cuter when they would meow for me to pet them, which I gave them lots and lots of it. Also, I did the lion king with them.

I'd say posing with Batman was a pleasant experience, although he's a bit shy about it. There was a picture of us where I would hold him by the armpit against me and snuggle my cheek with his. He would meow every now and then. Another picture of us where I would playfully try to kiss him which he stops it with his paws.

Ruby complied with my dad's instruction pretty well while Mr. Fluff on the other hand was quite stubborn. So, I had to take a different approach. "Y'know, Mr. Fluff. Sometimes you give me this vibe, like, you're a king y'know?" Then, I would kiss the back of his paw and look back up to grin at him.

Dragon and Cotton are the definition of no energy while Bolt is the exact opposite. I would hold them together in my arms and Bolt would always squirm around so in the end of every picture, it looks like Bolt was on crack.

Finally, it's over.

"Fantastique, ma fille!" I sweatdrop.

3dr person POV:

To wrap it all up, (y/n)'s dad suggest that they all watch a movie and that's what they did.

Mr. Parker silently watch the movie and when he looked at the time, he saw that it has gotten very late. He was about to inform his daughter to go to bed but then he changed his mind as he softly smile at the scene infront of him. He grab his camera and then secretly took a picture.

The picture shows (y/n) peacefully sleeping on the couch with her cats snuggling up to her.