A typical "mundane" life of (y/n) ft. the gang

Before we get to today's chapter. I'd like to show you guys this lovely fanart I got:

 I'd like to show you guys this lovely fanart I got:

Thank you @Edens_Zero_067 for the fanart!

One hella long chapter, probably to longest one yet but enjoy :3 Also I apologize if there's numerous mistake in this chapter.

3dr person POV:

(Y/n), still snoozing on her bed, all warm, comfortable and having a nice dream about suddenly having six more cats into her life and swimming in cotton candy with them. There was three black cats, two white cats and a blonde cat.

She then twist around in her blanket that was somehow firmly wrapped around her waist and hugs her pillow close to her chest while digging her face in it. As she does so she felt something brushed against her cheeks and a low rumble that sounded like a purr. Figuring that was her cats she just let them be and proceed to snooze off again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hol' up

Her eyes immediately snaps open, but then she immediately remembered that she no longer have cats but cats that turned into humans. That means that whoever she's hugging right now is one of her cats and they're still purring. (Y/n) deadpanned at herself for forgetting about that obvious fact.

Now that she's half awake, she looks down and notice the ears in which its color slowly blends itself to a lighter tone, "Ran?" she lowly whispered and in return said person lifted his head and his lazy eyes were greeted with her equally lazy one, a sluggish smile crack on his face, "Hello, lil miss." she only hummed as a greeting. Ran proceed to wiggle in her arms to scoot himself a bit higher so that they're properly facing face to face with an arm supporting his head as he lays on his side, "Had a nice dream?" he asked as he reaches over to tuck away some hair behind her ear, "I believe I had a good dream." Ran hummed in acknowledgement. Then, (y/n) heard a low groan from behind her as something squeezes her waist.

Oh, so it wasn't her blanket at all.

"It's already morning?" a low familiar raspy but husky voice resonated throughout her ears. "Yep, good morning to you too Rindou." she said as she tried to turn her head to see him but to no avail, so she promptly just plonk her head back down onto her pillow still feeling slightly drowsy, she closes her eyes so she could sleep again.

Izana definitely wasn't wrong when he said that she has to get used to it and them still coming to my room during the night to sleep alongside me was one of them. Some things never change.

(Y/n) felt a light tap on her cheek as her face slightly scrunched up, "C'mon lil miss, you gotta wake up now. I know you don't sleep in pass noon."

"If you're gonna be up and moving brother then just leave us alone." Rindou groan out as his eyes met with Ran from where his head lays. "You as well you lazy bum. Don't make me drag your ass out of bed." Ran said his face now indifferent and void of any emotions. "Do it. I dare you." Rindou challenged him while staring dagger at his older brother as his tail wrapped itself around one of her leg.