Super Smash Bros Showdown!!

(y/n)'s POV:

Two weeks had gone by and the injury on my left shoulder had mend itself back together leaving a scar but it doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt. It was definitely a challenge not to make it obvious to my dad but thankfully I somehow manage through.

I'm glad it doesn't affect how a take care of my cats with the only downside was that Godzilla would pout cause he can't laze around my shoulders. Therefore, he asked for a lot kisses. The girls, Braveheart, Munchkin and Ruby would occasionally come by to check up on me, like they're making sure that I was definitely ok y'know? The others would asked how I am in their own ways, like Bolt would lick my cheek then snuggle up to me as he slowly fall asleep.

Taro and Blueberry would VERY softly paw at my left shoulder.

Smiley would playfully pounce on me and Angry would follow suit as I pet Smiley.

Mario would crawl his way in my hoodie and make himself comfortable. He would occasionally lick under my chin when he wants attention.

Dolce, Snake and Luigi often came to me and offers some snack to which I gladly took and thank them with a kiss to the forehead.

Dragon would lay against me as I pet him.

Diablo and Venom would gently hold my finger inbetween their teeth. I sometime pray that Venom's canines doesn't actually pierce me since his look sharper then the rest.

Cotton always sneaks up to me and lazily snuggle to my side.

Batman would meow at me and I'd greet him as well before he makes himself comfortable on my lap or if I'm laying on the couch he'd lay on my stomach and peak at me from time to time which made me chuckle a couple of times.

There are time when Mr. Fluff would pull me by the sleeve. Obviously asking me to follow him. In the end, we both napped together in the comfort of my bed.

That pretty much sums it all up.

Anyways! Back to the present!

What am I doing right now you may ask?

Well, boys and gals, I am fighting for my fucking life.

"You ready dad?" I said while fixing my super smash bros fox outfit. A heavy foot appears and behold my dad in a mario outfit, rocking the mustache, "I was born ready, sweetiepie." he said with an italian accent as he slightly tilt his hat up. I nod at him, then face our rival.

On the other side of the platform, stood Jason in a puffy kirby costume and right behind him was Mr. Darius wearing a pikachu onesie.

"You know the drill (y/n)!~" Jason mocks. "You mean losing? *Scoff* You're underestimating the father and daughter duo power. You've yet to witness power!" I smirk at the end. "That's right! You better watch your words Jason boy!" My dad said as he points at Jason. "You talking a lot of smack for someone who constantly loses in super smash bros." Mr. Darius raosted dad. Then, my dad evilly laughs, "I'm about to prove you wrong, PIKACHU." Mr. Darius raise a brow as electric sparks off of him.

A tense silence ensue. Then we charge at each other.

As Me and Jason jump, dad throws a fireball and Mr. Darius shoot his lightning and when I meet Jason at the middle, the collision from below us creates a big explosion sending a gust of wind upward. The both of us begin our fight midair. Amisdt exchanging kicks and punches, Jason eventually manage to lang a kick to my stomach causing me to crash onto the ground. Jason turns into a brick and came crashing down on me which sent me flying and crashing on my dad. Not only that but soon multiple thunderbolt comes from the sky electrocuting dad and I.