Trade offer

(Y/n)'s POV:

The gang and I, in our respective place, are investigating any ties related to their circumstance. Everyone were well into the zone, and it lasted awhile until Kazutora groan in boredom, "We've been reading the same shit over and and over again but with a different date!" he slam his forehead onto the table shaking the others' cup of water which agitated Rindou, "Watch your head idiot! You almost spilled my drink!" then Inui set down his phone onto his lap with a sigh, "Kazutora is right. With how many of us are. There's no way we could've missed a crucial detail. Unless..." Inui trails off with now a hand on his chin in thought. "So what? It was a lost cause from the very beginning?" Baji inquired with irritation in his voice.

Part of Baji's frustration is due to the fact that we've been looking into the many cases of arrest that had been made by me, but still come out empty handed. Although we took into consideration that their appearances were recent and they all hypothetically concluded that it must be around late 2021 to the beginning of 2022 that the incident must've happened, everyone banded together to search for any possible clues. Although, as you can see, we've barely made a dent. "No, it is not a lost cause. If the problem is there, surely there's also a solution." Wakasa commented as he read through an article about an arrest from last year. "Well, we aren't seeing anything notable at the moment!" Mikey complained while throwing his arms into the air before slumping back into the seat.

"I know it's boring as fuck, Mikey."I said hopefully to make him feel reassure that he wasn't the only one feeling that way. "Due to it also being heavily relying on me to remember the specific event, it's highly possible I may have forgotten about it since it has been months. Nonetheless, with the help of these, something should spark within my memory." I said as I got up from my spot from the couch and towards Mikey to caress his face as he pout. "There's that, and there's another possibility such as the police keeping certain details from the public." Kisaki, who's actually sitting beside me, mentioned as he adjust his glasses.

"That should be easy for you to handle, Kisaki." Koko indirectly asked which Kisaki huffs, "Well, unlike hacking Voldemort, this the police we're talking. It's still possible, but it's riskier. The possibility of getting caught are higher, not only that, but we also have to take the year gap in mind. We all came from different time, thus how things function are bound to change. And often becoming more complicated than needed." Emma pipes in, "Then, can you at least get accessible informations?" Kisaki continues on reading an article, "That should be doable." Izana got up from his seat, "I'll call it a night. My brain is fried from all these excessive exposure. I'll see you losers in the morning." Izana quickly pass by me to give a sweet kiss, "Goodnight, (y/n)." I softly smile, "Sleep tight, Izana."

As Izana retires to bed, there are others who also begin to retreat for the night.

Ran tilt my chin up and place a kiss on my lips. He held it there for a few seconds before moving away, licking his lip, "Your lips still taste as sweet as always." I chuckle at his comment, "I hope it helps giving you sweet dreams." he breathlessly chuckle and with one last caress of my cheek, he left.

Mikey and Manjiro both went for a kiss on my cheeks, Mikey grins at the end while Manjiro gave a small smile and they too went to bed.

"Don't stay up too late, ok (y/n)?" Chifuyu whisper to me as he tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and then caressing my cheek before leaning in for a kiss which I reciprocated. "I won't. Now off you go, Chifuyu." he promptly comply.

Shinichiro, Wakasa, Takeomi and Benkei all decided to give me one giant bear hug which obviously took my breath away. Then, they proceed to pamper me with little kisses all over my face.

Koko and Inui also did something similar just not in a suffocating way, instead it was long and sweet.

The girls all gave a short but sweet kiss.