Awakening

Jason's POV:

"That's what happened." Bro said after the long narrative of the event of them finding her.

I noticed everyone stayed silent, probably taking in all that had happened in a span of a few minutes. Understandable, since I myself is processing the information.

I look down beside me, where Buddy and Armstrong cuddle together. I reach down from my seat to softly scratch Armstrong' top of his head. In the end, it was all thanks to him and his pack. If they weren't there, who knows what would happen to (y/n) at that very moment.

A rather weak smile appears on my lips as I then look up at Bro and Dude, "I can't thank you enough for what you've done for her. I'm forever grateful to the both of you." then Kisaki's voice cuts in, adding his own comment, "We'd like to repay you for saving (y/n)." Dude waves his hand in a dismissive manner, "No worry! Also, we don't need anything. After all, she had saved many without asking anything in return even though we both believe she deserve the whole world for her unforgettable service."

I couldn't agree more, I could even tell that Kisaki and Izana nodded at Dude's statement.

"So, we just wanted to extend that same service to her. So please, feel at ease." Bro spoke up this time. With no time wasted, Dude got up, "Whelp, since you all are here we might as well get you guys some beverage."

"We'd appreciate it, thanks." I said addressing to Dude. Dude nodded at me then walk towards the door, "Wait. We? I didn't agree to come along." Bro finally said sounding confused, "Well now you are. C'mon, move your lazy ass." I watch in amusement as Bro begrudgingly got up with a soft groan, "Shut up. You're the lazy one in this place." Bro shot back at Dude, "Yeah yeah." but Dude seem to brush the comment off like a small speck of dust on his shoulder.

Soon, they were both gone, leaving the three of us alone with (y/n).

"We should inform the others about (y/n)." Izana speaks after who knows how long. "I think so too." Kisaki express his favor in the idea. Unfortunately not me, "Wait, I don't think it's a good time." Izana swivel his head at me with a look as if I suddenly grew another head, "Not a good time? You so understand that it's just simply good news to them."

"And overwhelm (y/n) after she just woke up from a near death experience? I don't think so." I see one of Izana's eyebrows twitch in annoyance, "You're being unreasonable right now Jason. Wouldn't you want to let others knows as well?" I exasperatedly sigh, "I do, Izana. Of course I do, just not now." Now Izana just appear confused, "You're not making any sense at the moment, Jason."

My exasperated expression slowly soften. I fully understand why they'd want the others to know about (y/n)'s well being. After all, who wouldn't be ecstatic to know that the person, whom you hold dear, is actually alive this whole time. I know I would.

"I'm not preventing you to reunite at all. I'd love to see the others reunite with her but just not under this condition." I look over at (y/n)'s face, who's eyes are still close to the world, with saddened eyes, "I simply don't want her to wake up and be suddenly bombarded by a bunch of people. Also, considering that most of them has already believe that she's dead, so to suddenly tell them that she's alive, they'd be hysteric. And that scenario would bring us to the first point which is what I don't want for (y/n)." I carefully explained to them then after that came the silence.

For a second, I got a bit nervous since I know how easily these guys gets aggravated, "Fine. We'll follow your request until further notice." I was surprised that they listen.

For once finally.

"Hmph. Fine, if it's (y/n) then I'll wait." Izana said. I grab (y/n)'s hand between mine and I rest my forehead against them, "(Y/n)...réveille toi." I said a line which she'd always said to me when we were kids.