Nostalgia

(y/n)'s POV:

I sat at my desk, working on my new web shooters while vibing to the music blasting from my earphones along with Batman watching and Godzilla chilling on my shoulders.

Then, I hear a knock from the front door.

Oh, I wonder who it might be.

Putting away my materials and web shooters, I get up and make my way to the front door with Batman following me.

When I opened the door, I was met with Jason and his toy gun, "Hands up." I raise my hands, "Oh? Ok. By the way Jason, that's a really nice gun you have, how much did you bought it for?" Jason promptly reply, "Around 2$" I curtly nod my head, "2$? Can I have a look?" Jason doesn't hesitate, "Yeah sure." Jason lends me the gun and then I pointed at him, "Hands in the air." Jason raise his hands, "Oh ok. Oh right, the gun has a special feature I need to show you." I made a surprise look, "Oh yeah?" Jason nods,
"Yeah, look give it to me, I'll show ya."
I pass him back the gun and he now points it at me again, "Hands up croissant." I raise my hands in the air, "Ah shit ok. So, what do you need?" Jason was quiet for a short second, "...... Actually, I forgot." I raise my brows, "Oh really?" Jason slightly shrugs, "Yeah, Imma come back later, I'll see you soon." Jason bids me goodbye as I return the gesture with a wave of a hand, "Ayt, see ya."

Jason then left as I close the door, bitting my lips from to prevent myself from laughing. Then, a knock came again and Godzilla meows from my shoulders. I open it this time to reveal Jason and my dad.

Why does it seem like my dad can magically summon my sunglasses onto his face?

"Miss (y/n), is this perhaps the culprit who tried to robbed you?" my dad said with his arm slinging over Jason's shoulders. "Well at one point I tried to rob him but then he rob me but after that he left and he technically said he'll be back soooooo yes, he's robbing me."

My dad shake his head at Jason in disappointment, "You've attempted robbery and since I've caught you, you'll be facing punishment. What kind of punishment would be befitting for this young lad, mademoiselle?" Godzilla meows at me and I put a hand under my chin in thought, "Hmmm, then, 1 hour of unsatisfying videos." Jason gasps in horror, "Wait! Anything but that!"

I evilly smile, "It is too late Jason." then my dad drags him into the abyss.

Ok, long story short, we didn't actually made him watch an hour long unsatisfying videos, since it was all a joke. We actually end up talking about our childhood days.

"(Y/n), do you remember that time during winter back in elementary? Like there was ice beneath the snow and the teachers were like "You cannot play on the ice because it's dangerous." remember?" My face lit up as I momentarily stop playing with Bolt, "Yaaaaa! I remember it! Man, I remember our class was basically like "Fuck nah, you tell us not to play on ice? Then we'll play on ice. This our ground! And there's nothin' you can do 'bout it!" Hahaha fucking hell! Our  class was wild!" We both laugh at the memory. "Oh! Oh! Then one time we actually brought water along with us and we made a path of ice, all of the kids just went ham at it! Hehehe!" Jason said while slapping his knee as he shake with laughter. I snap my fingers, "I don't know if you remember but our ice path had actually made one of our teacher slipped once." Jason's eyes widen an amusement, "Really?!" I nod my head, "Yeah! But the most hilarious was when the other kids ran by there and they fucking flew!" Jason leans back on the couch, "Nooooo waaay!" I playfully fist bump his shoulder, "Yes waaay!"

I lean my head back with stupid smile as I remember a past memory, "Jason, remember the carousel in the playground?"

"Carousel?"

"Yeah."

Jason took a moment to think, then a grin appears on his face, "Yeaaaaah!! Hahaha! I remember you were on it and you'd keep telling me to spin you faster!" I clap my hands, "Yeah yeah yeah! I remember at some point, my hand fucking slipped and I flew off of the carousel!"

"Speaking of which, I think we might have a video evidence of it." my dad said popping out of nowhere. "Really? Where is it?" my dad rubs his chin, "Hmmm, I think it's in the storage room." I place Bolt on the side as I excitedly get up, "What're we waiting for?! Let's look for treasure!"

After some digging, we found it. The cursed box!....Ok, it's actually just a normal box.

"Finally!" my dad exclaimed while raising a USB key in the air like from the Legend of Zelda. He handed to me and I plug it into my laptop, then I transfer the image into the TV so we could all see. After scrolling down for a bit, I finally found it. Everyone gets comfortable. "Here it is y'all." then I click play.

The video shows a younger me sitting on the carousel and a young Jason spinning it at a moderate speed until, "Spin it faster!" Jason immediately comply and uses more force. "Faster!" Jason use more force. "FASTER!!" at this point we could hear my dad chuckling behind the camera along with my mom as Jason spins it with all his might. Then it happen, I flew off the carousel and landed flat on the shredded woods. My mom chuckles as she made her way towards my crying figure on the ground. Jason looks at the camera like as if he knew he just fucked up.

I laugh with no sound coming out and clutching my stomach while Jason is banging his hand on the couch. "You didn't stop crying until your mother bought you ice cream and gave a kiss to your boo-boo."

"Ahahah, what else is there?" I  attempt to calm my laughter as I scroll some more, "Oh!~ This one looks interesting.~" I said clicking on the video.

The video shows my dad crouching down as I climb onto his shoulders, then as he stand up, he told Jason to hold on tight to my ankles, which his arm were looped around. When he stood straight up, he instructed me to lean back, which I did and then he started spinning in place. We basically became a human helicopter. We can hear our screams of delight as my dad kept spinning for a good 30 seconds before he eventually let us back down, "Wow, you're strong!~" my mom said to which my dad responded by flexing his bicep.

"Can you still do that dad?" my dad stands up with a proud smirk, "You bet I still can, sweetiepie. You kids weight like nothing." Jason gets up as well, "We'll see about that!" then finally I stand up.

"Lift me!" I said in a dramatic voice as I stood with my feet about shoulder width apart. Then, my dad crouch down and stuck his head inbetween my legs and easily stand up. I marveled at the sight, "Ooooh, so this is how it feels like to be tall. Man, I'm jealous of you guys. You get to see this kind of view everyday."

"Then drink your milk sweetiepie.-"

"I've been drinking my milk!"

Jason with his bach facing us, loop his arms around my ankles, "Hold on like your life depends on it." Jason says over his shoulder, "Roger that." I look at my cats who were anticipating our next action, "Be careful buddies. There's gon' be a tornado in this bitch." they back away.

And so it began my dad started spinning and both me and Jason made wooing noises. Since I was still in a lean back position, when my dad stopped and Jason suddenly let's go of my ankles, I lost balance but thanks to my senses I quickly caught myself with my hands and proceed to flop onto the floor, acting dead. Velvet had to come over to make sure I'm not actually dead.

"Jason you're supposed to wait until I get back up. I almost died." Jason hugs me as he pats my back, "Aaah shit, my bad." My dad then hugs the both of us, "See that! That's the strength of a father! Don't you underestimate me Jason boy." Jason jokingly wave him off as we all share a laugh.

"Y'all, look what I found." from within the box, I found a NUT button. I place it on the floor as me, Jason, my dad and my cats sit in a circle around it. Then, I press the button, "NUT!" after that my dad was next, "NUT!" Jason slams his hand on it, "NUT!" Then the cycle repeats and in each cycle we start to hit it more vigorously until eventually we became a mess.