Other side of the story pt. 15 : A day in the life of (y/n)

Here are the long awaited age of our newest addition! :

Mucho -18

South - 18

Taiju -18

Luna - 13

Mana -10

A last! The long awaited chapter! Enjoy everyone!

P.s. my mind went a little weird toward the end. So please don't mind the weird inconsistency, even while I'm writing this lol. Ayt, peace out and enjoy the chapter!

Takemichi's POV:

Currently in (y/n)'s room, (y/n) is sandwiched between Smiley and Angry on her bed, with Angry leaning into her while she leans against Smiley creating a train. They're sleeping peacefully as they then snuggle closer for warmth with (y/n) digging her into Angry's hair. I smile at the sight.

Hina softly and quietly giggle beside me as she then went to fetch a small blanket for Angry. I watch as she drapes the cover over Angry and then caresses (y/n)'s head for a brief moment before returning to me. "She deserve this rest after dealing with all of that." Hina commented to which I hummed in agreement, then I added my own input, "I hope everyone down there are ok. I feel bad that I had to leave them." I felt Hina bring into a side embrace as she kiss my temple, "Don't feel bad about it."

There was lots of things that happened after (y/n) return to us. Which made me think back to the events.

.

.

"So! Uhm, welcome strangers." (Y/n) greeted with her hands spread out in the air in a greeting gesture to the newcomers by the stairs with some of us either sitting on the stairs or standing beside (y/n). I stood behind her on her left. 

Before then, we briefly told her about the newcomers downstairs and their names so that we could then suggest her to rest for the day and she could meet them on the very next day, but she insisted on greeting and overall make a brief rundown of the situation. So, here we are now.

(Y/n) proceed to continue her speech, "I believe you're in disarray due to your current circumstances." I then hear a low grumble to which thanks to my supernatural hearings I can trace it back to South, "Damn right we are..."

Next it was Taiju who pipes up, "Are you the one who got us into this mess?!" he accused as he then attempt to get closer in which he quickly stops when Benkei, Wakasa, Draken, Baji, Izana, Mikey, Manjiro and Kazutora simultaneously growls at him to back the fuck off, meanwhile the others glares menacingly including me.

Then, a scoff was heard coming from Mitsuya, "That's a rather bold accusation coming from you." (Y/n) speaks up this time after Kisaki quickly translated Taiju's question, "Ok, I understand your confusion and wild theories, but trust me, we,  just like you, don't know why or how this happened either. In fact, nobody knows the answers." she said whilst gesturing to all of us behind her.

South now voice his opinion, "So what? You think we'll just take it?" he said, aggravated. Smiley promptly retorts back to his question, "Obviously not, you buffoon. Though, unfortunately for you all, or maybe I should say fortunately instead, since you'll grow to get used to it." Smiley shrug as if indicating, it is what it is. 

"As if. All I heard was a bunch of nonsense. If there's a problem, surely there's a solution too. Especially one that would turn us BACK TO NORMAL!" Taiju exclaimed at the end as his fur rises.

"You looked like him whenever you're angry Rindou- ow." Ran lowly grunting in pain from possibly getting elbowed by his brother.

At the same time that was happening, an audible exhale escaped from Jason, "Okay, you're not wrong on that notion. But seriously man, there's no solution to this. You see these guys-" Jason points towards all of us with his thumb, "They've been stuck here for like...6 months? But yeah, they ain't going back anytime soon."