Other side of the story pt.4 : War

Takemichi's POV:

"Now ain't this interesting!~ The first cat gang war ever in history!~" Hanma humour. "Pretty much the weirdest shit to ever happen." Koko commented.

"Now then. Let's bring out the representative for this fight shall we?" Izana then gesture the duel eyed guy and he step up to the frontline. Mikey glance at Draken and nods at him. Draken returns the gesture and goes up front. Him and Draken has a stare off, "I'm sorry but you have to go down." The duel eyed guy said. Draken glares at him, then dashes towards him and swipe at him. The duel eyed guy skid backward, "Don't look down on me." Draken said. "Yosh! Draken knocked him down!" Smiley said. "We can definitely win this easily!" Kazutora exclaimed. I look at the scene, I could hear my heart beating loudly.

"AAAAH! THIS IS ANNOYING!" The duel eyed guy shouted.

Uh? This sound familiar. But who said it? Who is he? Wait, is he...

The duel eyed guy slightly lift his head, our eyes met.

That face.

The gears starts to turn and then a look of astonishment adorned my face.

No way! It's Kakuchou!

He must've seen my shocked face because he gave a small grin. He then stood straight as Izana approach him, "Sorry Izana, I let him knock me down." Izana only eerily smile, "No need for apologies. In fact, you did a very good job. Now then, let's kill them!"

"Onward! Toman!" Mikey yells out and the others follow suit. Both gang charge at each other with a war cry and soon we met in the middle.

3dr person POV:

Kakuchou came face to face with Baji, "You'll be facing me!" Baji pounce on him but Kakuchou quickly dodge to the side then with a heavy paw, smack him across his face sending him flying. "BAJI!" Both Kazutora and Chifuyu screamed. They can't believe their best fighter got easily swatted away. Chifuyu and Kazutora gangs up on Kakuchou. Kazutora jumps up to ambush him on his way down while Chifuyu charges at him. Kakuchou jumps up and strike his paw upward like an uppercut which landed on Kazutora's under chin effectively knocking him out. As Kakuchou makes his descent, he proceeded to stomp on Chifuyu's head but Chifuyu saw it coming so he quickly retreats back. Chifuyu now stand besides Sanzu, "What's wrong? Am I not an easy opponent to beat?" Kakuchou inquires. Chifuyu glance at Sanzu and nods at him. They both ran on either side planning on catching him in a pinch. With a war cry Chifuyu swipes at Kakuchou only for him to duck and then Kakuchou counters back with a looping right swipe knocking chifuyu over and at the last second Kakuchou manage to lean back as sharp claws from Sanzu went pass his face. Kakuchou then headbutts Sanzu making him stumble. "Damn it. They tricked us." Chifuyu said through gritted teeth as he weakly gets back up only to fall down again.

While Kakuchou was busy on his side. Hanma and the Haitani were busy with their own opponents as they were dealing with Mitsuya, Hakkai and the Kawata twins. Hanma took on Hakkai and Angry while the Haitani took care of the other two. Eventually, the Haitani somehow managed to dislocate Smiley's shoulder and leg and gave Mitsuya a concussion. When Draken saw that they were in trouble, he wanted to go help them but was promptly stopped by Hanma, "Oi oi oi you're not going anywhere! Draken!~" Draken kiss his teeth in annoyance.

Takemichi looks around him, 'Even with our superior numbers they've already taken down 5 of us.' Takemichi's eyes widen in realization, 'They made us think they're weak from the beginning!' A figure then stood infront of him, "Kakuchou..."

"Takemichi."

"You've gotten stronger, Kakuchou."

"......."