Other side of the story pt.11 : A different side of the story

Here's some amazing fanarts for today's chapter:

Thank you @hawarun!

And thank you @DamnnMommy for these fanarts!

Kanto Mikey's POV:

Opening my eyes, for a moment, I thought I died. Although, as my eyes eventually adjusted to the darkness, I soon realized that there's a bunch of clothes around. Like I'm inside a closet. "What the hell happened?" I mumbled as I recalled what had happened just a moment ago before I lost consciousness.

I remembered that the three deities gangs were there and that Draken..... died...

My mood immediately becomes grim and my eyes averted down. I feel... so empty inside....Draken....

But while doing so, I took notice of something, "What the fuck?" I then proceed to look around my body. Fur all over my body, paws for hands and feet and a tail.

Just when my life couldn't get any worse.

The door of the closet suddenly opens, which briefly blinded me, "A cat?" I heard a voice of a male. As my vision regained back its clarity, I saw a girl and a guy looking at me confusingly. I hiss at them, "You better stay back." but it doesn't seem like the girl listened as she dare to get closer to me with a hand out and said in a soft voice, "How in the world did you got in there?" I swiped at her, "You want to die?" I asked threateningly. "Goodness me, almost lost a finger."  she joked with a nervous laugh at the end.

Is this a joke to her?

As the two began a discussion about where I could possibly came from. I observe the two in silence. They both looked relatively average. Like any other typical normal teenagers. Thought, I could tell that guy has a bigger built since his muscles are popping from underneath the hoodie.

All of a sudden, I felt myself being picked up by none other than the girl. I tried attacking her to get her to let me go but since I was facing away from her, it was futile. "So, this was the culprit?" the guy asked while scratching his head.