Gone (Interlude)

3dr person POV:

Armstrong and his pack were having a stroll near the shore of the ocean, basically just hanging out together. While Armstrong idle by, just enjoying the fresh air, one of his packmate pointed out something, "Armstrong, there's something floating over there." Armstrong look at the said thing, that was floating near the shore, close enough for them to reach, "Hm, maybe we should go fetch it and have it as our food for today." after that statement Armstrong jogs towards the water, "Follow me!"

Some of the dogs cheered at the fact they were going to have a big haul for the day, how lucky of them. They soon hit the water, swimming towards their target whilst also fighting against the currents.

Armstrong was the first to reach as he then proceed to take ahold of the rather heavy fish with a stick through it into his mouth and pull it along with him back to shore. His packmate helped him out along the way. When they eventually made it back, they drop it and let it flop onto the sand. Upon closer inspection, it wasn't a fish at all, "So instead of a fish, we reeled in a human. *sigh* There goes our food..."

Under all that salty water, a familiar scent filled Armstrong's nostrils.

Shocked, Armstrong proceed to sniff at the human a little longer to confirm the smell. He slightly reeled back in surprise, "(Y/n)?" his packmates raised a brow, "(Y/n)?" one of them inquired to no one in particular, "What is she doing swimming out here all by herself? She's usually with Jason and those weird boys no?" Armstrong's head suddenly shot up in alert after (y/n) suddenly coughs up water, "We need to find help, now!" he shouted, his voice filled with urgency once he noticed that (y/n) was barely breathing. "But we're far away from where the humans lives, it'll be too late by the-" the packmate was promptly cut off by his leader, "I don't care how far or how long it'll take! Find someone, anyone! Now go! Scatter!" on cue they all part ways to find the nearest person in sight while Armstrong stay behind to keep an eye on (y/n)'s condition.

.

.

"Dude, did you saw that?" Bro asked Dude while shaking his shoulder as his eyes never wanders off the bridge that could be seen in the distance which has smoke flying into the air, "Yeah, I did. How crazy it is that we're close to the sighting of spiderwoman's live action." they both chuckle, "That would've been so cool to see in person. Although it'd be more dangerous, since I've experience it first hand-"

"You were just lost-"

"It was scary Dude!"

They then heard barking. As they turn their head to saw a dog running up them which made them tense up thinking that the dog is going to attack them, but they soon relaxed when the dog proceed to present itself as friendly. Though, the very next moment, the dog started pulling on their pants, "Whoa whoa! You're going to rip my pants! I just got them!" Dude exclaimed as he attempted to gently shake the dog off but the dog kept pulling along with a growl. Armstrong's packmate gets fed up with their complaints and decided an alternative as he let's go of the pants and runs ahead of them towards were (y/n) resides, then he stop to look back at the duo, hoping they would understand the message. Bro's eyes lit up in realization, "He wants us to follow him." at that statement, they both briefly looked at one another before their attention was brought back to the dog when he barked. Upon laying their eyes on the dog, the dog took it as a cue t start leading them towards (y/n). "Hold on, wait for us!"

.

.

"No way." Bro said in disbelief when he saw who was in front of him.

Spiderwoman in the flesh.

But in a VERY bad condition.

Dude snapped out of his stupor as he quickly walk up and kneels down besides her, for a moment he hesitated to take off her mask but after steeling his resolve that it was for her own good, he carefully took it off to reveal a young girl, looking deathly white. He proceed to put a finger just right below her nose to see if she was showing any signs of life. He could barely felt the breath brushing against his finger. "Call 911!" Dude's voice broke Bro out of his trance as the his words then registered in his brain, "We can't." Dude looks up at him in confusion, "Can't? Spiderwoman life is on the line!" Bro's brows furrowed, "I know, but..." Bro's hands balled up, "If the media knows of her identity, her life won't ever be the same..." Dude visibly looked saddened at the thought that there won't be a possible way to save spiderwoman, "What should we do?" Bro then kneels down on the other side of (y/n), facing Dude, "She has you." when Dude looks up and their eyes met, Bro broke out a grin, "You didn't went to med school for nothing, right?"

.

.

A week went by since they found her. 

After ultimately choosing not to send her to a hospital, they had to painstakingly had to bring her back to their home without causing any more damage to her already bad state as well as arousing any suspicions from onlookers or neighbors. It was a good thing that Dude kept some medical tools during his time in med school as it came really handy during the very risky surgery (y/n) had to underwent to remove the metal stick from her chest. 

The days that followed, even though (y/n) still hasn't woken up from her coma, they were surprised to see just how fast (y/n) recovers from the life threatening injury, although it did left a scar behind as a permanent reminder of the event that occurred.

One day, during that same week, she suddenly woke up while screaming as if she was in pain. They had to hold her down to keep her from accidently hurt herself in some way, although it wasn't easy as they though as she was so much stronger then them, but fortunately at some point she did stopped and as she slowly falls back into a coma, she kept apologizing under her breath. 

From then on, she continues to stay unconscious.