Chapter 6

When You're Destined To Meet Someone, You Meet Them No Matter What.

.

.

It took us almost half an hour to reach the street where my driver had left her.

"This is the street, sir", my driver said bringing the car to an abrupt halt.

"What? This is where you dropped her? How am I supposed to find her house like this?", I scolded him as I stepped out of the car, slamming the door behind me.

"Sir, she wouldnt let me go beyond this point. I said I could drop her to the house but she was too stubborn", he said trying to reason out his actions.

Stubborn!!!

Obviously!!

She's hella stubborn. Maybe that's why she didn't even bother to contact me!

"But why did you listen to her???? It was beyond midnight for god sake!!!! Moreover, she

"But why did you listen to her???? It was beyond midnight for god sake!!!! Moreover, she.. she's pregnant!!!", I said, trying to calm down as I rubbed my hands on my face.

"Sorry sir", he said with his head held low.

Never mind!!

But how in the world am I going to find her???

.

.

.

Jennifer's POV

.

.

Today was a very tiring day! I've attended more patients than I thought I would. I hope it doesn't affect my mental health!

I looked down at my not so little baby bump as I walked down the street. I rubbed my hand over it as I literally heard my stomach growl.

"I know baby you're hungry. Just wait for a bit more and we'll be home", I spoke to my little one in me as I paced up. On saying that, the baby kicked me!

"Ouch!!!", I shrieked as the pain surged through me. I know the little one was hungry so I decided to stop at a nearby store and buy something to eat. I found a 24*7 store near the curb and decided to head in it's direction.

As soon as I stepped inside, the delicious smell of hot chocolate ran up my nostrils. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the aroma. I went up to the vendor and looked around for the different brownies to go with it.