Chapter 16

Let the cat out of the hat!!!

.

.

.

Jennifers POV

I didn't know what to say or how to react. I was carrying a huge secret with me, the story to which was very unfortunate and embarrassing.

It's not that I'm complaining about having a baby... but the events that led to it. Surely, people would have been happy, given the fact that Ryan and I were a couple but now, the situation was just the opposite.

So, there I should, dumbfounded because honestly, I wasn't ready to face them. Hell! I was planning on shifting to Arnie's so that our secret could be a secret. But looks like Ryan had different plans. So let him explain!

I'm out of it!

"Sir, actually Brownie... I mean Jennifer, she was", Ryan started but got interrupted when someone called him from behind.

"Ryan??", it was his mother.

I turned around and came face to face with the Williams as they stood on the door

I turned around and came face to face with the Williams as they stood on the door. They were looking at Ryan. Eventually, their eyes darted toward me and then at my belly which was apparently quite shocking for everyone.

The Hell!

What are they doing here??

To say that they were shocked would be the understatement of the century! Their souls were about to fly out of their bodies as they saw me standing in front of them. Looks like Ryan has got a lot of explaining to do.

God bless him!

"Mom, Dad!", he looked at them. Surprisingly, Ryan was oddly calm to see his parents while I had just the opposite expression. "I'm glad you arrived just in time".

Wait!

What????

Did he call his parents????

But why?????

Wasn't it humiliating enough to confess this all in front of my parents that he had to involve his as well?

Shut up Jenny! The baby is not just yours! It's his as well so obviously, his parents need to know about it.

"Jennifer??? Is that really you or are we hallucinating???", Mr. William came forward as he took in my form.

 William came forward as he took in my form