Chapter 21

When The Heart Shatters, No Body Hears It, Except The One Whose Broke!!

.

.

.

Jennifer's POV

I was shook!

I was literally shocked to see Ryan kissing Savvy right in front of me. The moment I entered the house, it looked really beautiful. It was decorated so nicely. For once I thought Ryan did that for me, but I was wrong.

High expectations you know!

Got me shattered!!

I entered the hall to see what was going on and that's when I saw them. Hugging and kissing each other like there's no tomorrow. They were sticking to each other as if their life depended on it.

The moment my eyes landed on the two of them, my heart sank and broke..

Into million pieces.

My body felt numb and my legs started trembling. It was as if I couldn't handle my weight anymore.

The bag in which I had brought new clothes for my angel fell down, attracting their attention towards me.

Ryan broke the kiss abruptly and pushed her away the moment he saw me standing over there.

"Brownie..", he said as he rushed to me. He came close to me and stopped when I bent down to pick up the bags.

As usual, a big FAIL!!!

It is only at these times I wish I wasn't pregnant. It makes me so dependent on the other person.

I tried to gain my composure so as to not look overwhelmingly heartbroken.

"Ryan, could you please help me with the bags?", I asked him politely.

He looked baffled for a moment. He knitted his eyebrows in confusion while he looked between the bags and me.

I mustered to plaster a smile on my face with all the strength I had and gestured him to pick them up for me

I mustered to plaster a smile on my face with all the strength I had and gestured him to pick them up for me. Hesitantly, he bent down and gave them to me.

I thanked him with a smile and started walking to my room.

"Hey? Are you okay?", he asked me looking concerned.

I turned around to look at him with the same smile plastered on my face.

"Ya, absolutely. Today was so tiresome so if you don't mind, I thought of taking some rest", I said and turned around to leave when he stopped me again.

"But.. But where were you? And You?... I mean you saw.. you know me and Savvy..", he fumbled with the words but I knew exactly what he wanted to ask.